• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Group portrait

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Well, you can see how far along Lily has come with the cats. That said, the cats are on cat ecstacy at the moment -- I have a plug-in Feliway dispenser, which releases cat calming hormones into the air. My vet gave it to me a while back and as I've had one of the cats not using the litterbox I thought I'd try it -- boy does it ever make them calm and happy. :lol: So maybe that makes the cats less anxious to have her nearby -- at the moment they are very much into peace, love and understanding. 8)

191669414_8c37994ace.jpg

Cute!! :) :)

We have Feliway too, and you can tell when it runs out--everyone's a bit more edgy :lol:

Awww isn't that lovely :flwr: We've got a doggy DAP diffuser - it's amazing & always destresses them immediately I switch it on :D

I'd recommend them to anyone :D

The dog ones are supposed to be really good too; they'd be great for rescue dogs. :)

The dogs are from left to right, Leo, Liliy and Jaspar and the cats are left, Jessie and right, her sister Pippa. Ambrose and Quincy were lolling somewhere else sniffing the Feliway dispenser I think. :lol:

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Awww isn't that lovely :flwr: We've got a doggy DAP diffuser - it's amazing & always destresses them immediately I switch it on :D

I'd recommend them to anyone :D

I swear by them. The Feliway helps the cats, and Gus wears the DAP collar and it seems to help calm him--he's much less bitey and much less vocal. The collar was too long, so we clipped a bit off to make it fit better and then put the extra piece inside his bed...so he has all his bases covered! :lol:

Karlin love the group shot...Leo and Lilly look like they were possing, Jaspar seems like he's sayin "Too tired to lift head, ah well take it anyway mom" :lol: every1 looks great and Lilly looks awsum she reach her aidle weight yet???

What a happy picture! Looks like your rescue is loving life at your home! I can't even get my cat in the same room with the dogs...maybe we need a dispenser :lol: .

Lily's a lot svelter than she was but still needs to drop a couple of pounds. She's chunky now rather than obese, let's say. :lol:

On top of all of mine I have a little black kitten here as well though I will take her to the DSPCA tomorrow as I can;t really manage her here at the moment. I helped a neighbour home three of the litter and then catch the mother, now spayed. Neighbour went on holiday assuming I would take and rehome the fourth kitten; not understanding I'd said I would hold it for anyone who was going to take it, but that it was kind of her responsibility... :roll: Oh well! The DSPCA had said they would take all the kittens, and I homed three of four, so I figure they can help with the last one. She is very cute! :c*t:

I was wondering where Quincy was...surprised he missed the group portrait. Sure looks like Lily is making herself at home and learning all the ropes. She looks so good.

karlin said:
The dog ones are supposed to be really good too; they'd be great for rescue dogs. :)

Karlin, they are fantastic. I used one with Holly when we got her and she was totally wild - she soon calmed down and went from this mad cave-dog into a chilled little furball within hours :lol:

That is a truly lovely photo. All your furbabies look so relaxed and happy. Great shot Karlin.
Julie and the girls

Back