• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

An evening at the beach

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Took all three to Bull Island for an evening stroll (dogs theoretically are only allowed there after 8pm though this doesn't seem enforced).

Jaspar finds a dead flounder. Much excitement!

191669365_282f29fca3.jpg

Everyone else needs a sniff too:

191669286_30c616cb9a.jpg

Looking towards Howth -- the tide was waaaaaaaaaay out so lots to sniff on the sand:

191669212_dec34c8732.jpg

This looks like a fight, but they are playing with a plastic float they found and wrestling for it!

191669167_baeeb6767f.jpg

Here Jaspar and Leo are looking at the float and waiting for me to kick it for them to chase:

191683165_8ace20ee5d.jpg

Lily and Jaspar attacking a piece of seaweed:

191669078_ff86cbfce1.jpg

Looking for things to pick up off the bottom:

191683206_1d5d5642f9.jpg

We'll probably go out there again this evening as it is actually a *hot* day in ireland!

What lovely pics :D I love the look on Jaspar's face whilst he's waiting for you to kick the float - he looks like he's had enough of waiting for Mummy and she should hurry up :lol:

Love the whirling dervishes in the playing pic too - LOL looks like they were having a great time :lol:

I wish I lived near a beach again :(

They look like they really enjoy the water and getting dirty too... :lol: :lol: :lol: they must love bath time :D

Great pictures of happy dogs having such fun! Thanks for sharing them. It is so hot today, I wish I could go run in the sea too.

I love the pic of Leo and Jaspar waiting for the "kick". The pics look delicious after another hot day here in the midwest.

It looks like they had a blast, and I bet you had 3 tired pups when you got home :) That's always a nice feeling! icon_whistling

I also find as grubby as they look when I am driving them home -- coats damp and full of sand and their legs a bit green from the algae on the beach -- they dry out and are *spotless*. The sand is like an exfoliator and really removes the dirt in a white coat! It's just as effective as a shampoo. :)

karlin said:
I also find as grubby as they look when I am driving them home -- coats damp and full of sand and their legs a bit green from the algae on the beach -- they dry out and are *spotless*. The sand is like an exfoliator and really removes the dirt in a white coat! It's just as effective as a shampoo. :)

Yep - Cailean's always spotless within a couple of hours of being on the beach. The sand is all over the laminate flooring!

;)

They looks so gorgeous in the water. My poor girls have never been anywhere exciting!!!
Julie and the girls

Back