• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Missing teeth!

Jen

While playing on the bed with Gus this weekend, I noticed he lost his two bottom teeth! He lost the top ones last week, and new ones were in within 24 hours. His bottom teeth seem slower in coming in.

IMG_1435.jpg

IMG_1439.jpg

and this is what I saw when he rolled on his back! :lol:
IMG_1437.jpg

So tired...
IMG_1432.jpg

Will the tooth fairy visit Gus??? Leaving him some doggie presents???
I swear, he gets cuter and cuter.
How much does he weigh now?
Nancy
NJ

nlg679 said:
Nancy
NJ

I'm not sure how much he weighs, probably around 9-10 pounds if I had to guess. We'll find out tonight, he goes in for a check on his eye infection that seems to have cleared up.

He gets cuter and cuter. Isn't that fun when they start growing...those milestones like loosing teeth. I saved some for awhile but then began forgetting which dog and why I really needed to save them....oh well. Me is aging too! :D

Jen said:
nlg679 said:
Nancy
NJ

I'm not sure how much he weighs, probably around 9-10 pounds if I had to guess. We'll find out tonight, he goes in for a check on his eye infection that seems to have cleared up.

He's 10 pounds even says the vet! :D

All I want for Xmas is my two front teeth :lol:

Poor baby Gus :( he's got the most darling face, Jen :flwr: Has he really got blue eyes?

He is just the cutest thing and his coat looks so lovely and white. I love his floppy ears! Their teeth come in like shark teeth, don't they? :yikes

PS You need some more shots of Gus and Abbey so we can see how they compare! 8)

Maxxs_Mummy said:
All I want for Xmas is my two front teeth :lol:

Poor baby Gus :( he's got the most darling face, Jen :flwr: Has he really got blue eyes?

No, it's some strange red-eye thing, but only blue...I don't know why it happens. His eyes are the total opposite of Abbey's--he has little beady, jet black eyes. :lol:

Jen @ my store we have a lil baby white schnauzer...but he's got nuttin on Gus even though Gus is older, Gus is 50X cuter then this pup I'll try to get a pic of him to show u

That's what Gus would look like with his ears cropped. Cute, but I much prefer natural ears, not just for looks, but for humane reasons as well.

That's y i said this pup has got nuttin on Gus...plus the breeder gave him the schnauzer cut which i think makes them look ridiculous...i like Gus's cut better 4 a schnauzer

Gus is adorable! I love him :p We have a Schnauzer in our puppy class but Gus is 100x cuter than him! Have you managed to find any of his teeth? hehe

I used to have a white schnauzer and he was the best dog I ever had! He was very loyal and very protective.

Thanks everyone, we think he's pretty cute too! :D He's such a little spitfire, some days it's really funny, others not so much! :lol:

Back