Thread: Willow and Cedar

Post Thanks / Like

Default Willow and Cedar

Willow's portrait

Pillow partners

I like Mom's hairy legs!

I want it; No it's mine!

Post Thanks / Like

Look at the hair growing on those ears-- she is looking prettier each time I see her! Thanks for sharing-- Sandy

Post Thanks / Like

Her ears are growing, she's looking so good!! What a sweetie!
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like

You really think that her ears are growing?? I guess I cant tell because I see her everyday. I can tell that her fur is growing back; it is much softer than it was when it was cut short. I guess it stands to reason, then, her ears are growing too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Moviedust
    You really think that her ears are growing?? I guess I cant tell because I see her everyday. I can tell that her fur is growing back; it is much softer than it was when it was cut short. I guess it stands to reason, then, her ears are growing too.
    Yes, her fur in general looks much fuller and thicker, you can tell it's growing for sure!

Post Thanks / Like

I first saw her 6/4 and that is the picture that sticks out in my mind. She looks much different-- Much different. Sandy

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

She is such a little sweetheart! I love that pic of her doing tug of war with Cedar too. Cedar's clearly pretty happy if she's already playing like that! They make a really nice pair.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by karlin
    She is such a little sweetheart! I love that pic of her doing tug of war with Cedar too. Cedar's clearly pretty happy if she's already playing like that! They make a really nice pair.
    Oh, yes, tug of war is the BEST thing in the world, if you go by how often then do it. It's too hot to run around outside, so most of the time they are playing tug of war.

Cedar growls loudly while playing tug ,though. Willow doent let out a peep, but Cedar sounds like she's a dobie on attack! She didnt used to growl when she played, but she was 'encouraged' to do so by annoying family members who wouldnt listen to me. They thought it was cute. Willow doesnt mind it, she goes and grabs her end and pulls and shakes just as much. I mind, though, as she is really loud, and they constantly play, which means that's all I hear--Cedar growling like a rabid dog.

Post Thanks / Like

She is so beautiful! And so is Cedar
    Thanks from JoJo (M-blen- 2 yrs) , Jack (M-Tri 1 yr at the Bridge) , and Miley's Destiny our newest addition born April 22nd (F-Blen 14 weeks old)

Post Thanks / Like

I so know what you mean--Abbey is so much more vocal now that she has Gus to play with. I had no idea this voice was inside her, it's hilarious!!