• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Willow, Cedar and their Daddy!

Moviedust

joeandwillow.jpg

Joeandgirls.jpg

Wow, you can really see how tiny she is with his hand across her chest. How much does she weigh now? Is she getting more comfortable around him? She is really cute, and she and Cedar look adorable together! :D

Oh wow isn't she weenie? Bet she's a real Daddy's girl though? My Charlie is a real Daddy's boy and goes nuts when he hears hubbies car on the drive :lol:

Such cute pics - i know what they say about when you see your partner with a baby but when Conor holds Bailey and Bailey looks up all cute at him and listens - it is just the most lovely thing ever!!! :lotsaluv:

Makes me want to do it all over again!! Get a puppy i mean!!! :lol:

LOL you posted this in the "and friends" section implying (to me) your husband is some kind of other animal. :lol: :lol: I love the pictures. They're wonderful. Your husband likes the dogs!! That's the best thing ever. :) You should post some pictures of the WHOLE family (that means you too!) And wow is Willow ever small .. and pretty! :)

Willow is one cute little baby :D And it is really lovely seeing her snuggled up with your husband and Cedar

Julie and the girls

Oh, you can tell these are daddy's girls! Very cute (the dogs and your DH)!. icon_whistling

Back