• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

God has truly blessed our crew!

Bruce H

Just got back from the Duluth, MN dog show. Probably the primary reason we go is because they have a heart clinic there every year and it's where we have our hearts done. Dr. Tobias, the cardiologist from the U of Minnesota, has been there every year for about as long as I can remember. At any rate, we brought 10 of our 12 dogs (12..... that's another story ;) ) and EVERY one came up clear!!!

We are happy beyond words. While we expected the younger ones (6 to 7 months) to be clear, we really thought the odds would catch up with us. I mean, we have been luckier than I could ever hope for. I know at some point the odds will catch up with us, but for now, we are celebrating!! This is better than all the ribbons in that whole show.

:jump: :jump:

Wow, what great heart health in your gang!! You must be so delighted -- that's just the best news to hear, isn't it? It must be nerve-wracking at the moment they are being done as you wait for the verdict!

Wonderful, Bruce. :D

cl*p :rah:
That's so great, and it must be a huge relieve for you--every time this year you must just hold your breath :shock:

That is so wonderful and exciting b*n*n* I was grateful that my 2 cleared this year, I can't imagine having 10 :D CONGRATS!!! :D :D :D How ever did you get that many in the car? That has to be simmilar to having a car full of lil ones :flwr:

:rah: :rah::rah::rah::rah::rah::rah::rah::rah::rah::rah::rah: Bruce, so happy for you and Kris. I know how much you adore your babies (don't we all) and how hard you work for the health of the breed. If only all breeders were the same ....

Just so very, very pleased :flwr: Think you need to crack open some champers now ;)

That is just the best ever news Bruce...having lost one with MVD I know how important this is...so a very big THANK YOU for taking them all to be heart tested, especially on behalf of all the future puppy ownes :flwr: :flwr:

What great news Bruce and Kris - I think it has something to do with you and Kris..... :mexwav:

Oh that is soo grate!! :mexwav: I am nervus when I take my 1 cavalier for check out, can't imagin how you feel!

Back