Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Introducing Chico and Grant

Post Thanks / Like

Default Introducing Chico and Grant

Kris made me promise not to tell until after the Duluth show. About a month ago in a series of events too mind boggling to comprehend, we got two ruby boys Still not sure how it happened, but the opportunities presented themselves not 2 weeks apart and, being afflicted with the ruby addiction, we nodded our heads and here they are.

This is Chico. He is about a year old and came to us from a breeder in the UK. It took him about 1 day and he made himself at home with us. He is absolutely georgeous with a ton of coat. We would have loved to show him at Duluth, but there was no way to get all the paperwork done between here and the UK. We had him heart cleared at Duluth and expect the rest of the paperwork from AKC in the next couple weeks. Can't wait to start showing him.

This is Grant. He is about 7 months old and came to us from a breeder out east. He and Deuce have become inseperable and play ALL the time! We showed him in Duluth and on Saturday he took Reserve!! I really did not expect that from him because he is still young and immature. What really thrilled us was that the judge told Kris he was the nicest puppy he had seen in a while and to be sure to bring him back to him when he filled out.

This is Grant and Chico at Lake Superior ready to see if they like swimming and cooling off in the lake.

"Hey, we kind of like this water; it's the biggest water dish we've ever seen!"

"Nothing like a cool dip in the afternoon. Can we do this tomorrow? Maybe my buddy Chico will come out in the deep water with me."

Sorry about the one oversize picture; must have forgotten to resize. The photographer that did Anna and Cooper's glamour shots was at the Duluth show, so we had him do Chico and Grant. The proofs look really great and will post the pictures when they come.
    Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

What gorgeous boys you have!! And what a great surprise for the board
    Jenni, Scott, Corgan (blenheim), Celti (Corgi-mix), and Luna (kitty)

Post Thanks / Like

OMG Bruce..you lucky duck you!! They are absolutely gorgeous. I am so jealous. Beautiful boys though don't know if I envy you with 4 boys in the house....
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like

You just have to be the luckiest person ever!!! Congrats those boys are so stunning
    Thanks from JoJo (M-blen- 2 yrs) , Jack (M-Tri 1 yr at the Bridge) , and Miley's Destiny our newest addition born April 22nd (F-Blen 14 weeks old)

Post Thanks / Like

CONGRATULATIONS on the two new boys on the block

lovely

Enjoy!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh you lucky things So glad they have fitted into your family & the others have accepted them so well too

You need to update your web pages btw - I went in search of new piccies this morning

Post Thanks / Like

They're gorgeous Bruce, congrats! It seems I'm seeing more and more rubies around Minneapolis lately. There was a young one in Gus' class last night as well.
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like

I'm partial to ruby's too, because my first cavalier was that color. Your Chico looks so much like my Pippin. His parents were both from the UK and he has a full coat too.

Have a great time with your new family members.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So how many total do you have now?

What gorgeous boys!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Good grief! You must have about 10 dogs by now. They are gorgeous though. New boyfriends for Isis