• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A Rudy update

Pam Smith

Rudy is doing very well. All the obedience classes for my dogs are really paying off, they are following commands which makes it easier for me to function with taking Rudy for potty breaks without my other two dogs jumping and being hyper around him. Everyone is is in a mode to listen and obey so it makes everything so much easier. Rudy doesn't seem to be in any pain, thank goodness for rimadyl :p .Each day I see progress and yes everyone I am so glad we went ahead and had the surgery :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

What a happy ending. I know you still have a long road ahead of you, but I am so glad that you are on Rudy's road to recovery.

Rudy's lastest picture

Rudyhealing1.jpg

Rudy has a shaved backside and his clamps look like a tatoo, look out teenagers it could be a new fad! :yikes

Yay for Rudy! And double yay for well trained dogs!! We're planning to get our Corgan in training ASAP when we get him and after he gets acclamated (sp?) to us :)

I'm happy that Rudy is doing well. :) He looks so handsome in his new satellite (e-collar!) hehe. :) Kosmo wouldn't go for wearing one of those, he kept running into the walls. :roll: Glad things are giong well! :)

So glad you went ahead with the surgery and Rudy is doing so well. Shelby went through the same surgery and although we had to have it done twice she's doing super now!! Remember....follow your vet's instructions to the letter. It's so important that the knee be allowed to heal properly without reinjuring it! Keep us posted.

Rudy, you might have a funny bonnet on your head but you are still a handsome boy. Hope you're healing up nicely and doing as your Mamma says :l*v: xxx

Back