Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Did she swallow a watermelon???

Post Thanks / Like

That's so exciting!! All the best for the birth. When is she due? It must be soon.
    BK

Post Thanks / Like

She is due Sunday. I predict she will have them Saturday or Sunday. Her actual due date is Thursday of next week but she will NEVER make it that long, she didn't last time. I am very excited and I will post pictures of our puppies on the puppy page when they get here.
    Thanks from JoJo (M-blen- 2 yrs) , Jack (M-Tri 1 yr at the Bridge) , and Miley's Destiny our newest addition born April 22nd (F-Blen 14 weeks old)

Post Thanks / Like

oh my goodness she is absolutely gigantic@! Hopefully she will have them sooner so she can be a little more comfortable in all of this heat!! hehe (: I can't wait to see pictures of all of them! (: Have you got them all acounted for yet?

Post Thanks / Like

Don't have them all acounted for yet... 4 of the 6 for sure. I might be adding a new member to my Cav family as soon as next month (and it isn't any of my puppies). I am WAY excited over this one. I will wait until it happens before I post Its safer that way I will know for sure tomorrow
    Thanks from JoJo (M-blen- 2 yrs) , Jack (M-Tri 1 yr at the Bridge) , and Miley's Destiny our newest addition born April 22nd (F-Blen 14 weeks old)

Post Thanks / Like

Jeni wat color's the daddy so we kno wat colors to expect....

Also this woman met King 2day (cuz he came to work wit me) and wanted to have King father her 3yr Tri-color...but sadly for me and her King is fixed so King wont b a daddy....But mayb my next cavalier i will breed dont' yet
    Aaron, King and the rest of family
    living in NY

Post Thanks / Like

Jeni wat color's the daddy so we kno wat colors to expect....

Also this woman met King 2day (cuz he came to work wit me) and wanted to have King father her 3yr Tri-color...but sadly for me and her King is fixed so King wont b a daddy....But mayb my next cavalier i will breed dont' yet

Post Thanks / Like

Cool...but u never kno cuz both King's parents where bleinheim but 1 of his sis's was tri cuz some of their grand and great grand parents where tri
    Aaron, King and the rest of family
    living in NY

Post Thanks / Like

Jeni, is JoJo the Daddy to Puzzles' puppies? Hope she 'pops' soon it must be unbearable for her but at least she's got a nice cool tummy to lay on now

Post Thanks / Like

Give her a big tummy rub for me - got to feel sorry for the dogs and humans in this heat....

Post Thanks / Like

Cool...but u never kno cuz both King's parents where bleinheim but 1 of his sis's was tri cuz some of their grand and great grand parents where tri
    I was wondering if this is possible??? I have never seen it myself and several folks from the board here say that it is not possible. Only time will tell. I have 4 days till she is due, here is my happy dance