Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Did she swallow a watermelon???

Post Thanks / Like

Jeni, is JoJo the Daddy to Puzzles' puppies? Hope she 'pops' soon it must be unbearable for her but at least she's got a nice cool tummy to lay on now
    JoJo is actually her son from her last litter, when Puzzles came into heat I took JoJo straight to the vet to have him altered. Didn't want to leave ANY room for accidents Those little guys are quick sometimes, better safe than sorry. He was younger than 6 months when I had it done but he seemed to do very well with it.
    Thanks from JoJo (M-blen- 2 yrs) , Jack (M-Tri 1 yr at the Bridge) , and Miley's Destiny our newest addition born April 22nd (F-Blen 14 weeks old)

Post Thanks / Like

Silly me I thought maybe you had a 'couple'

How nice that you have Mummy and Son - will you keep any from this litter as well? I'd have to keep them all

How many litters has she had now and how many pups? Is she a granny as well?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofthehouse86
    Cool...but u never kno cuz both King's parents where bleinheim but 1 of his sis's was tri cuz some of their grand and great grand parents where tri
    Can't happen-- a blenheim bred to a blenheim will always produce blenheims. Doesn't matter how many tris are in the ancestors. My girl has a tri mom -- there is a zero chance of her ever producing tris when bred to a blenheim. Sandy

Post Thanks / Like

Silly me I thought maybe you had a 'couple'

How nice that you have Mummy and Son - will you keep any from this litter as well? I'd have to keep them all

How many litters has she had now and how many pups? Is she a granny as well?
    Thats not silly, boy and a girl... who wouldn't think they were a "couple" It's cute. This is her second litter so her first set of puppies are only 7 months old, and all of them have been spayed/neutered. So she isn't a granny. She does quite well with being a mummy She loves her babies, this will be her last litter also.
    I am not going to keep any from this litter, I am adding to my broad next month so keeping puppies is out of the question right now. But you know I say that now and well, stuff happens between now and then I swore that I wouldn't keep any from her last litter and JoJo happened to get to stay
    Thanks from JoJo (M-blen- 2 yrs) , Jack (M-Tri 1 yr at the Bridge) , and Miley's Destiny our newest addition born April 22nd (F-Blen 14 weeks old)

Post Thanks / Like

Wow!! She is exploding! You have to show us some pictures when the puppies comes.
    Bonos breeder had once two litters in the same time, and in both litters there where 7 puppies, so she had 16 cavaliers in her hous in two months.
    I became one of her family during that time
    We hope that everything will go fine
    -Jenný, Ronja, Bono and Nóra

"If you want your dreams to come true, you have to wake up"

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck with the little babies
    In Fjalar's litter where 8 pups and his breeder was also with another litter on this time and there where 4 pups, so she had 12 puppies and 8 adult dogs, 20 Cavs in her house!
    And yes! Pictures of your puppies are duty!!
    Sunna & the dogs:
    Fjalar (8 years old tricolour boy)
    Mirra (5 years old blenheim girl)
    Molder (black & tan) - beautiful angel waiting at the Rainbow~Bridge

Post Thanks / Like

One day closer here for Puzzles! You'll have to show us all pictures (: I am so excited for her.! And you're doing so well to have 4 of the 6 accounted for. YAY! I'll be praying and sending positive thoughts to you and Puzzles for the next little while - hope everything goes smoothly !!

Post Thanks / Like

For sure I will post pictures the day they come I am excited and ready also. I got my refresher course on delivering puppies this week, Monday night I was up all night delivering puppies for my sister in law. She didn't know what to do and neither did the mom of the puppies It was a case of really poor planning on her part. I am glad that I am more prepared than she was
    I am ready for some puppies, I am counting the hours now

Post Thanks / Like

This is what I have been doing this week.

This was Sundays litter... my sisters babies, there is a lil one down there waving

This was Mondays... my sister in laws babies (I only got one good pic sorry )

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the baby pictures. I can't wait to see Puzzle's litter next! This is so exciting. Thanks for sharing you life with us.
    Charleen and Cav's: Pippin (ruby male), Merry (b&t female), Luke (blenheim male) & Jolly (tri male puppy)