• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Did she swallow a watermelon???

jeni

My baby girl Puzzles is due this weekend... She is such a sweet heart :flwr: I gave her a maternity cut which she fell asleep during she enjoyed it so much :lol: I also took her for an x-ray today and we are expecting 6 lil ones...

Puzzles after her maternity trim...
f4f8af58.jpg

Puzzles cooling the babies on the tile floor. We were also baby sitting for my sister in law which has a boston terrier due this Wednesday...
776a8469.jpg

WOW!!!!! :shock:
What GREAT photo!!!!
I am so impressed.....this is just amazing to me! Six puppies!
Thanks for sharing!!!

Nancy
NJ

This for sure will be her last litter. She is pretty small and she has too many puppies in her litters. I don't think I will put her through this again. I am going to focus more on the babies that I have, Puzzles and JoJo and probably one from this litter. Or maybe two icon_whistling umm... or all of them icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling

Ah, a beautiful girl.

WOW 6 pups! you will be busy!

Hope everything goes well and that mum and pups will be fine.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Oh bless her, what a squidgy bellied little darling. I'll bet the heat is killing her being all enormous and everything - I had a baby in a heatwave so I kind of know how she's feeling!

How many litters/puppies has she had so far? I'd be wanting to keep them all, too :lol:

oh bless her she looks enormous...she must be so uncomfortable :(

I hope the pups arrive soon and that everyone is well - keep us posted

She is due Sunday. I predict she will have them Saturday or Sunday. Her actual due date is Thursday of next week but she will NEVER make it that long, she didn't last time. I am very excited and I will post pictures of our puppies on the puppy page when they get here.
:D

oh my goodness she is absolutely gigantic@! Hopefully she will have them sooner so she can be a little more comfortable in all of this heat!! hehe :) I can't wait to see pictures of all of them! :) Have you got them all acounted for yet?

Don't have them all acounted for yet... 4 of the 6 for sure. I might be adding a new member to my Cav family as soon as next month (and it isn't any of my puppies). icon_whistling I am WAY excited over this one. I will wait until it happens before I post ;) Its safer that way :D I will know for sure tomorrow b*n*n* b*n*n* b*n*n*

Jeni wat color's the daddy so we kno wat colors to expect....

Also this woman met King 2day (cuz he came to work wit me) and wanted to have King father her 3yr Tri-color...but sadly for me and her King is fixed so King wont b a daddy....But mayb my next cavalier i will breed dont' yet

Jeni wat color's the daddy so we kno wat colors to expect....

Also this woman met King 2day (cuz he came to work wit me) and wanted to have King father her 3yr Tri-color...but sadly for me and her King is fixed so King wont b a daddy....But mayb my next cavalier i will breed dont' yet

The daddy is a blenhiem just like her. So we are expecting Blenhiems b*n*n*

Cool...but u never kno cuz both King's parents where bleinheim but 1 of his sis's was tri cuz some of their grand and great grand parents where tri

Jeni, is JoJo the Daddy to Puzzles' puppies? Hope she 'pops' soon it must be unbearable for her but at least she's got a nice cool tummy to lay on now :D

Give her a big tummy rub for me - got to feel sorry for the dogs and humans in this heat.... :yikes

Cool...but u never kno cuz both King's parents where bleinheim but 1 of his sis's was tri cuz some of their grand and great grand parents where tri

I was wondering if this is possible??? icon_nwunsure I have never seen it myself and several folks from the board here say that it is not possible. Only time will tell. I have 4 days till she is due, here is my happy dance b*n*n*

Back