• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Did she swallow a watermelon???

Jeni, is JoJo the Daddy to Puzzles' puppies? Hope she 'pops' soon it must be unbearable for her but at least she's got a nice cool tummy to lay on now

JoJo is actually her son from her last litter, when Puzzles came into heat I took JoJo straight to the vet to have him altered. Didn't want to leave ANY room for accidents :yikes Those little guys are quick sometimes, better safe than sorry. He was younger than 6 months when I had it done but he seemed to do very well with it. :D

:oops: Silly me :roll: I thought maybe you had a 'couple' :lol:

How nice that you have Mummy and Son - will you keep any from this litter as well? I'd have to keep them all :lol:

How many litters has she had now and how many pups? Is she a granny as well?

Kingofthehouse86 said:
Cool...but u never kno cuz both King's parents where bleinheim but 1 of his sis's was tri cuz some of their grand and great grand parents where tri

Can't happen-- a blenheim bred to a blenheim will always produce blenheims. Doesn't matter how many tris are in the ancestors. My girl has a tri mom -- there is a zero chance of her ever producing tris when bred to a blenheim. Sandy

Silly me I thought maybe you had a 'couple'

How nice that you have Mummy and Son - will you keep any from this litter as well? I'd have to keep them all

How many litters has she had now and how many pups? Is she a granny as well?
Thats not silly, boy and a girl... who wouldn't think they were a "couple" :lol: It's cute. This is her second litter so her first set of puppies are only 7 months old, and all of them have been spayed/neutered. So she isn't a granny. She does quite well with being a mummy :D She loves her babies, this will be her last litter also.
I am not going to keep any from this litter, I am adding to my broad next month icon_whistling so keeping puppies is out of the question right now. But you know I say that now and well, stuff happens between now and then icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling I swore that I wouldn't keep any from her last litter and JoJo happened to get to stay 8)

Wow!! She is exploding! You have to show us some pictures when the puppies comes.
Bonos breeder had once two litters in the same time, and in both litters there where 7 puppies, so she had 16 cavaliers in her hous in two months.
I became one of her family during that time :lol:
We hope that everything will go fine :luv:

Good luck with the little babies :paw:
In Fjalar's litter where 8 pups and his breeder was also with another litter on this time and there where 4 pups, so she had 12 puppies and 8 adult dogs, 20 Cavs in her house!
And yes! Pictures of your puppies are duty!! ;)

One day closer here for Puzzles! You'll have to show us all pictures :) I am so excited for her.! And you're doing so well to have 4 of the 6 accounted for. :) YAY! I'll be praying and sending positive thoughts to you and Puzzles for the next little while - hope everything goes smoothly !! :)

For sure I will post pictures the day they come :snap: :snap: :snap: I am excited and ready also. I got my refresher course on delivering puppies this week, Monday night I was up all night delivering puppies for my sister in law. She didn't know what to do and neither did the mom of the puppies :yikes It was a case of really poor planning on her part. I am glad that I am more prepared than she was :D
I am ready for some puppies, I am counting the hours now b*n*n*

This is what I have been doing this week.

This was Sundays litter... my sisters babies, there is a lil one down there waving ;)
July16th2006PregnantPuzzles032.jpg

This was Mondays... my sister in laws babies (I only got one good pic sorry :sl*p: )
July19thScarletspuppiesandpregnantp.jpg

Thanks for the baby pictures. I can't wait to see Puzzle's litter next! This is so exciting. Thanks for sharing you life with us.

Puzzles, you look amazing! so relaxed . It's clear that you are a very well looked after girl. You have a beautiful face and I just want to scoop you up in my arms and nuzzle you... Hope everything goes OK .

My Rudee say's " rather you than me pal!" this heat is killin' me!

:roll:

Love
Poochpal & Rudee

What beautiful pics - my youngest loved the waving kitten :lol:

I really don't envy poor Puzzles in this heat and hope she pops those puppies out soon :flwr:

Here's to a nice easy time and gorgeous healthy pups for you, Puzzles :rah:

I don't envy her either. We are having a heat wave right now too! :yikes
Yesterday it was 109 degrees here with a 112 degrees heat index, today it is supposed to be hotter :( We have excessive heat warnings on the TV all day the state is highlighted in red. It's ugly :x But I am keeping it about 75 degrees in the house and Miss Puzzles has two fans on her all the time, one is aimed at her bed and one on the tile floor that she lays on. She hardly pants.
To show you how rotten she is, I took her for her x-ray the other day and she strattled a bag of ice and had 2 air vents on her in the car and she still panted there and back, and I left the car running the whole time so we wouldn't have to get into a hot car. She is rotten :lol: :lol: :lol:

This was her last night, I am an nut I take pictures of her every day to track her tummy growing progress :lol: :lol: :lol:

She is hiding from the camera, she said enough is enough lady
cutpregpuzjuly20.jpg

Then she decided to pose for me one time then the paws went right back up infront of her face... :lol:
July19thScarletspuppiesandpregna-1.jpg

Oh My GOsh! :shock:
It almost looks painful!
THose puppies better come out soon!!

Nancy
NJ

SHE IS ABSOLUTELY EXPLODING!! :shock:
Cute pictures, love when they do that with their paws :paw::

cutpregpuzjuly20.jpg

Actually she walks well, she wobbles. The huge belly sways from side to side... so cute. She can even run still beleive it or not :lol:

Oh love her!!....

she is so beautiful,

I bet she will be glad to get it all over with. Fingers crossed it's very soon.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Back