Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Did she swallow a watermelon???

Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully not too quick... I can't go home for another hour and a half. That is when my relief gets here... but that is okay. Acording to last time she was in this pre-labor stage for 15 hours. So I am not going to rush home quite yet. She is in good hands This is when I need advise from Bruce. I don't know if this labor will progress quicker since it is her 2nd litter. It is true with humans, I would assume it would be the same with dogs. I will keep all posted...
    Thanks from JoJo (M-blen- 2 yrs) , Jack (M-Tri 1 yr at the Bridge) , and Miley's Destiny our newest addition born April 22nd (F-Blen 14 weeks old)

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm not sure on that one but would have thought so, seeing as the muscles and birth canal have already been stretched once....

Bet you're really excited? I know I would be

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I am about to die being here at work! My son just called and said she is shreading everything in her whelping box!!! Thats okay with me... Oh am I so excited!
    Thanks from JoJo (M-blen- 2 yrs) , Jack (M-Tri 1 yr at the Bridge) , and Miley's Destiny our newest addition born April 22nd (F-Blen 14 weeks old)

Post Thanks / Like

Oh little Puzzle, if only you knew how many people worldwide are thinking about you right now!!!

We all wish you a very safe delivery and we all welcome your new babies into the world....how many indeed we all ask....the wait is worse than having a baby yourself...I get on here and can't wait to see any news!!!

Will keep on checking!!

Hold on little lovely, let your mum get home, not much longer now we all hope....

Alison, wilts, U.K.

Post Thanks / Like

OMG. How hard it must be for you to wait. I am going to die now leaving for work and not being able to check all day. The one litter I had with Maya...I checked on her at 2 and she was panting a little but quiet. When I got back home at 4:30 from work she had had two.....she was a gem of a mom. First litter and knew exactly what to do. But no second litters for her so can't help there. Positive thoughts going out for a healthy healthy litter with no problems.
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Jeni, thanks for letting us all be a part of this! I've logged in here at work - it's lunch time - now I won't be able to log in again until 8:00 pm or so. I hope all goes well!
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeni
    ...I don't know if this labor will progress quicker since it is her 2nd litter. It is true with humans, I would assume it would be the same with dogs. I will keep all posted...
    I have never noticed a big difference, but then I would imagine anything could happen. Once ours start nesting and rooting around, we have always had at least 4 to 6 hours if I remember correctly. Once ours start panting, it's getting close, although once in a while we have had them pant for a a long time; or at least it seemed like forever!

Has you son delivered a puppy before opr helped you deliver a puppy? Have my fingers crossed for you. Good luck!
    Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

Has you son delivered a puppy before opr helped you deliver a puppy? Have my fingers crossed for you. Good luck!
    Not yet I am sure he would LOVE to. He loves animals and loves to help out with that kind of stuff. He didn't get to last time, he only seen like the last 2 be born and his dad made him stand back so that Puzzles didn't get nervous. I hope that they come as soon as 6 hrs. I kept a log of her last labor and she started panting and nesting 14 hrs before the birth of the 1st pup. But this time she isn't panting as much... I hope they get here soon, I am looking forward to seeing them

Post Thanks / Like

Come on Puzzles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any news yet, Jeni?

Fingers toeses, pawses and noses all crossed for an appearance of puppies and soon!

Post Thanks / Like

AWww Jeni, today is the day!! I'm so excited for you (: Hopefuly it doesn't run into the middle of the night..! Probably will though I am holding up a a glass for a puzzles salute!! Good luck hun - you're in wonderful loving and caring hands!!