• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Did she swallow a watermelon???

Hopefully not too quick... I can't go home for another hour and a half. :( :( :( That is when my relief gets here... but that is okay. Acording to last time she was in this pre-labor stage for 15 hours. So I am not going to rush home quite yet. She is in good hands :hug: This is when I need advise from Bruce. I don't know if this labor will progress quicker since it is her 2nd litter. It is true with humans, I would assume it would be the same with dogs. I will keep all posted...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm not sure on that one but would have thought so, seeing as the muscles and birth canal have already been stretched once....

Bet you're really excited? I know I would be :flwr:

Yeah I am about to die being here at work! :yikes My son just called and said she is shreading everything in her whelping box!!! Thats okay with me... Oh am I so excited!

Oh little Puzzle, if only you knew how many people worldwide are thinking about you right now!!! :lotsaluv:

We all wish you a very safe delivery and we all welcome your new babies into the world....how many indeed we all ask....the wait is worse than having a baby yourself...I get on here and can't wait to see any news!!!

:paw: :paw: :paw: :paw:

Will keep on checking!! :cffee:

Hold on little lovely, let your mum get home, not much longer now we all hope....

Alison, wilts, U.K.

OMG. How hard it must be for you to wait. I am going to die now leaving for work and not being able to check all day. The one litter I had with Maya...I checked on her at 2 and she was panting a little but quiet. When I got back home at 4:30 from work she had had two.....she was a gem of a mom. First litter and knew exactly what to do. But no second litters for her so can't help there. Positive thoughts going out for a healthy healthy litter with no problems.

Jeni, thanks for letting us all be a part of this! I've logged in here at work - it's lunch time - now I won't be able to log in again until 8:00 pm or so. I hope all goes well! :flwr: :xfngr:

jeni said:
...I don't know if this labor will progress quicker since it is her 2nd litter. It is true with humans, I would assume it would be the same with dogs. I will keep all posted...

I have never noticed a big difference, but then I would imagine anything could happen. Once ours start nesting and rooting around, we have always had at least 4 to 6 hours if I remember correctly. Once ours start panting, it's getting close, although once in a while we have had them pant for a a long time; or at least it seemed like forever!

Has you son delivered a puppy before opr helped you deliver a puppy? Have my fingers crossed for you. Good luck!

Has you son delivered a puppy before opr helped you deliver a puppy? Have my fingers crossed for you. Good luck!

Not yet :lol: I am sure he would LOVE to. He loves animals and loves to help out with that kind of stuff. He didn't get to last time, he only seen like the last 2 be born and his dad made him stand back so that Puzzles didn't get nervous. I hope that they come as soon as 6 hrs. I kept a log of her last labor and she started panting and nesting 14 hrs before the birth of the 1st pup. But this time she isn't panting as much... I hope they get here soon, I am looking forward to seeing them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on Puzzles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any news yet, Jeni?

Fingers toeses, pawses and noses all crossed for an appearance of puppies and soon! :lotsaluv:

AWww Jeni, today is the day!! I'm so excited for you :) Hopefuly it doesn't run into the middle of the night..! :lol: Probably will though :p I am holding up a a glass for a puzzles salute!! Good luck hun - you're in wonderful loving and caring hands!!

Back