• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Did she swallow a watermelon???

She is a joy to take care of, she never complains :lol: She still runs around like her normal self. She just wont do the stairs in the house and she quit jumping on/off furniture. She will go to where she wants to go, like a piece of furniture or the bottom of the stairs then she sits down and looks at me until I carry her or put her on the couch. :lol: She is pretty cute... :D

And why should she be jumping on furniture? There's more than one fo her :lol: She should have her slave running round after her (you ;) ).

3 days and counting whoo hooooo b*n*n*

Holy cow is she ever huge! Only 3 days left@! Have you cancelled all of your plans for this weekend yet ? I am having a hard tim elooking at that picture without my eyes going --> :yikes She's just soooo big!! Kosmo sniffed at the screen when he seen her though - I think he's in love. :l*v: :lol: Does she sleep in your bed at night?

Holy cow is she ever huge! Only 3 days left@! Have you cancelled all of your plans for this weekend yet ? I am having a hard tim elooking at that picture without my eyes going --> She's just soooo big!! Kosmo sniffed at the screen when he seen her though - I think he's in love. Does she sleep in your bed at night?

3 days and counting, almost 2 days now. She has some little signs that she is getting ready. Yes all plans are cancelled for this weekend and I am off work all next week.
She normally sleeps in bed with us at night. Until about a week ago she was able to still do that, I put a chair next to my bed that she jumped on first then got in the bed. A giant ramp in other words... :D But now she can't even make that jump. So not she sleeps in a crib next to my bed so I can hear her if she goes into labor at night. She is a spoiled rotten girl. I have a few pictures of her in her crib last night.

In this one you can see the chair next to my bed that I put there for her... the foot of it slopes down and it is almost on the floor. The perfect doggy ramp!!!
July20thpregnantpuzzles003.jpg

July20thpregnantpuzzles005.jpg

What a good idea to put her in a crib, she certainly looks happy in there :D

Won't be long now Puzzles, sweetheart. Then you'll be a Mamma all over again with more of those gorgeous babies to look after :l*v:

That is one BIG girl!! And what a great idea with the crib, although with a couple of our girls we would have to add to the height of the sides; they're jumpers.

I really do envy you with puppies coming, even though you are at the stage where you have to sleep with one eye and one ear open :D

That is, if you can sleep. Good luck and try to let us know the minute the puppies are born. Thinking positive thoughts for mom, the pups and you.

Well....you've got my picture of my guys in a stroller beat by a mile!!
No way! I absolutely love your stroller, I am so jealous. I have been wanting one of those for so long. On our evening walks I let Puzzles walk for a short time then she rides in my kid stoller. It is the kind of stoller where a small child rides in front and a toddler can stand up or sit in the back. So Puzzles rides and Katelynn rides behind her. I would rather have a doggy stroller cause I wouldn't have to tie her to it. She is a runner :yikes

That is one BIG girl!! And what a great idea with the crib, although with a couple of our girls we would have to add to the height of the sides; they're jumpers.

I really do envy you with puppies coming, even though you are at the stage where you have to sleep with one eye and one ear open

That is, if you can sleep. Good luck and try to let us know the minute the puppies are born. Thinking positive thoughts for mom, the pups and you.
I am worried about the BIG part. My sis in law and I both went to x-ray our girls the same day and they both told us we were having 6. My sis in law had 7!!! :yikes I didn't know that x-rays could be wrong.
I had one eye and ear open this morning, she started scratching to get out and I thought she was "nesting" :lol: I flew out of bed like 2 hrs before I had to be to work... so I just went in to work early anyway. That way I can leave early on a Friday cl*p

It's very good idea to put her in a crib and those pictures of her in it are so cute. And what a pretty blanket!

I'm watching for any news...... :cffee:

Getting exciting isn't it? b*n*n*

I bet you can't wait to say a big icon_welcome to the new babies!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

I'm watching for any news......

Getting exciting isn't it?

I bet you can't wait to say a big to the new babies!
Oh I am more than just excited, :jmp: :w**h**: :rah: :wggle: cl*p I'm ready to get out of this place (work that is) and get home so I can watch her myself. I found someone to stay with her all day today while I am at work so I am a bit releived :hug: Otherwise she was being checked on once an hour. I will post something in the puppy section or somewhere (not sure what would be appropriate) when she is actually in labor if everyone wants to know. Thanks :flwr:

Hang in there, Jeni, you better rest up as best you can now!! watch is like You'll be worn out even before the big event. The baby crib was a terrific idea. Now all you need are bumper pads so the babies won't fall out! :) I hesitate to show your pic to my husband as he already thinks we are all a bit "possessed" by our dogs. Can't disagree with him. We'll be thinking of you and sweet Puzzle and wishing her a safe delivery and health for her little ones.

JaneB

PS Just think of all that wonderful puppy breath!!! :flwr:

I'm with JaneB,
hang in there and rest rest rest while you can! Cuz God knows you'll be another worried mummy when they all come out :)

I love the pictures of her in her crib!

You have to let us know the second she is having puppies so we can stay updated :p We want it all - boys, girls, colors.. everything :p

Take care *hugZ*!

OH and if you by some rare chance happen to get a "chocolate" cavalier, I will fight you for it :p

OH and if you by some rare chance happen to get a "chocolate" cavalier, I will fight you for it :p
Trust me we will be fighting over it. I have had my eye on those for a while but have NEVER seen one for sale. EVER... :( I will keep all posted. She is really quite tonight and hasn't been on the tile floor like normal. She just sits in her whelping box staring at me. :( :( :( Poor baby...

aww she is miserable!! Oh well she's getting closer then :) Is there anything that helps induce the dogs into labor ? You know, like walking for humans? hehe :) We've only ever once had puppies and I wasn't there when it was happening. :(
I've never seen a choco for sale either. I'de imagine whoever gets those in the litter keeps them for themselves. Even if it's not a "true" color, I want one!! My BF wants a Chocolate lab and I want another cav, so I guess we'll just have to compromise with a Choco Cav! hehe :)

Back