Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Did she swallow a watermelon???

Post Thanks / Like

Keep us updated - hope all goes well

Seems like you have your hands full.
    Janet V.
    Heritage Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

She is a joy to take care of, she never complains She still runs around like her normal self. She just wont do the stairs in the house and she quit jumping on/off furniture. She will go to where she wants to go, like a piece of furniture or the bottom of the stairs then she sits down and looks at me until I carry her or put her on the couch. She is pretty cute...
    Thanks from JoJo (M-blen- 2 yrs) , Jack (M-Tri 1 yr at the Bridge) , and Miley's Destiny our newest addition born April 22nd (F-Blen 14 weeks old)

Post Thanks / Like

Aww... Give her an extra hug from Iceland
    -Jenný, Ronja, Bono and Nóra

"If you want your dreams to come true, you have to wake up"

Post Thanks / Like

And why should she be jumping on furniture? There's more than one fo her She should have her slave running round after her (you ).

3 days and counting whoo hooooo

Post Thanks / Like

Holy cow is she ever huge! Only 3 days left@! Have you cancelled all of your plans for this weekend yet ? I am having a hard tim elooking at that picture without my eyes going --> She's just soooo big!! Kosmo sniffed at the screen when he seen her though - I think he's in love. Does she sleep in your bed at night?

Post Thanks / Like

Holy cow is she ever huge! Only 3 days left@! Have you cancelled all of your plans for this weekend yet ? I am having a hard tim elooking at that picture without my eyes going --> She's just soooo big!! Kosmo sniffed at the screen when he seen her though - I think he's in love. Does she sleep in your bed at night?
    3 days and counting, almost 2 days now. She has some little signs that she is getting ready. Yes all plans are cancelled for this weekend and I am off work all next week.
    She normally sleeps in bed with us at night. Until about a week ago she was able to still do that, I put a chair next to my bed that she jumped on first then got in the bed. A giant ramp in other words... But now she can't even make that jump. So not she sleeps in a crib next to my bed so I can hear her if she goes into labor at night. She is a spoiled rotten girl. I have a few pictures of her in her crib last night.

In this one you can see the chair next to my bed that I put there for her... the foot of it slopes down and it is almost on the floor. The perfect doggy ramp!!!

Thanks from JoJo (M-blen- 2 yrs) , Jack (M-Tri 1 yr at the Bridge) , and Miley's Destiny our newest addition born April 22nd (F-Blen 14 weeks old)

Post Thanks / Like

Well....you've got my picture of my guys in a stroller beat by a mile!!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Wat a cute baby in the crib...soon to b many babies... yea to more babies!!!!!!!!
    Aaron, King and the rest of family
    living in NY

Post Thanks / Like

What a good idea to put her in a crib, she certainly looks happy in there

Won't be long now Puzzles, sweetheart. Then you'll be a Mamma all over again with more of those gorgeous babies to look after

Post Thanks / Like

That is one BIG girl!! And what a great idea with the crib, although with a couple of our girls we would have to add to the height of the sides; they're jumpers.

I really do envy you with puppies coming, even though you are at the stage where you have to sleep with one eye and one ear open

That is, if you can sleep. Good luck and try to let us know the minute the puppies are born. Thinking positive thoughts for mom, the pups and you.
    Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers