• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Huey is home!

Donald Duck

My husband and I are obsessed with pictures of him, he is beyond adorable!
06AirHuey.jpg

01Huey_BackPorch.jpg

IMG_2053.jpg
[/img]

OMG isn't he just? What a little darling :l*v: I feel very, very broody looking at puppy pics like those :l*v:

He sure is beyond adorable. What a cutie. Love the pics. Great little eyes full of "what can I get into now"!!

I think cavalier puppies are just so cute. :p What a little face -- he does look ready to get into everything. icon_devil

What wonderful pictures of your Huey. I love the one where he is flying through the air! Such Joy.

I always get sick after I have see some Cav puppy pictures :lotsaluv: I want more and more Cavaliers!! :paw:

Pictures like that should be banned! Oh, what I wish that I could rewind to the time my babies where true babies :lol:

Oh my how wonderful!!! He is aboslutely precious! Of course I am bias to pretty little tri colored males. He reminds me of the precious little furball Caden was!

What a darling little toot. It's no wonder you and your husband are ga ga over him. Keep shooting those pictures. Never can have enough of the pink tummies.

JaneB

He is adorable! I love that first picture of him running. And next to the tennies??? He looks so tiny!

He is sooooooo adorable ... you really forget just about how tiny they really are when they are babies ... especially beside grown up free. Wishing you lot of fun with your new arrival :luv:

Back