• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

International Syringomyelia Conference -- Oct 2007

RodRussell

This is from Clare Rusbridge:

Hello everyone

The Ann Conway Trust (a syringomyelia support and research charity) is organising a 3 day International Conference in historical Rugby England in October 23-25 2007. They are keen to involve veterinary/dog aspects - and if there is enough interest a satellite dog breeder/owner meeting could be arranged (this would probably have its own (cheaper) fee so that owners / breeders could attend this and not the entire conference). The aim would be to have seminar(s) / question and answer session. I think that this will prove to be a unique and exciting conference drawing together neurosurgeons, neuroscientists, veterinary surgeons and paraprofessionals to discuss a disease where we all still have much to learn. So I can gauge whether there will be sufficient interest to organise a dedicated breeder / owner meeting I would be grateful if you could discuss this amongst the various groups and forums you are a member of and let me know if there is interest / have people contact me.

Kind regards
Clare Rusbridge

(p.s. this is not related to the round table meeting organised by the CKCS club in November 2006)

Ms. Rusbridge's email address is [email protected] The pdf version of the flyer for this conference is available. Email me at [email protected] for a copy.

Rod Russell
Orlando, Florida USA

Rod, it is actually Dr Rusbridge for her qualification. (y) Just to get titles right! :)

If there's interest can people also indicate that here or to me by PM? That might be easier for some than emailing Dr Rusrbidge. Right now it is hard to tell if there's enough interest to organise something like this though it would be incredible to have the array of experts in the area of SM that would be at this conference, possibly available to talk to those of us with SM-affected dogs or having an interest in the area.

I'd definitely like to go over if such an event can be organised.

I did not realize that she got her Ph.D. I knew she was a candidate. When did that happen?

Rod Russell

Back