• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cailean's Had A Hair Cut

misty

It is so hot here, so my daughter and I decided to give Cailean a trim this evening! He is thick-coated - he doesn't look very pretty now, but he should be feeling a little cooler.

I'm worried about his heart, with this extreme heat. He has taken over our tower fan - it follows him upstairs at night and is downstairs in the kitchen for him in the day.

I don't even want to take him to the river at the moment - the heat is so unbearable.

Pictures Fran, pictures! It's no use saying you've trimmed him if we can't see it :lol:

Are you taking him with you on Sunday? Would you like to drop him off here for a few hours and pick him up on the way back? Just thinking of him being hot in the car!

Have PM'd you btw!

isnt the heat oppressive?? UGH. Temp here today is 101, with a heat index of 108F. I'm thinking of cutting MY hair off!!

That's funny....I gave Phoebe one today as well...just on her body.
She's boiling...in Ireland of all places!!

Back