• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Can't stand the heat!

Claire L

I don't know about you guys out there, but I just can't stand the heat. I got Soooooh hot , I left my Mom & Dad all alone last night and slept downstairs in the kitchen. Thankfully! my Mom took me to this fancy smanchy place today and the very nice lady there, shampooed me :yuk: and then she shaved me from head to toe. Wow! I feel good! Someone actually thought that lil' ol moi was a puppy :D - can you balieve it !!! Anyway; just wanted to say Hi and show off (of course) my new look for the Summer.

Lots of love
Rudee
RudeeSummerTrim.jpg

Bless you Rudee I'm sure you'll be much cooler like that - you are a very beauitiful girl xxx

Oh Rudee, don't you look cool and gorgeous :flwr:

Love the new hair cut. Maxx and Charlie are very jealous of you xxxxx

Rudee -you look mahvelous!!! If I lived in that kind of heat I'd want to be shaved down too!! You look so comfy and cool.

Back