• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Me and my little fishies

danielle

swimming2.jpg

swimming.jpg

swimming3.jpg

Caden used to hate the water but he loves swimming around with Jace now, I call them my little fish cause they just paddle around with their heads barely poking above water.

These were from Sunday, we had so much fun. There is a private 'dog beach' off one of the bayous and it's always a great time.

Absolutely Adorable!
I am soooo HAPPY to see you with BOTH of your pups!
You must be sooooo relieved!
LOVE the photos!
Nancy
NJ

Thank you! I am completely relieved and glad I can post/look at these photos! We had such a fun time Sunday, then when he disappeared Monday I couldn't even look at my camera or the pictures! Whew, glad that's all behind me.

I'm smiling just knowing your guy is back where he belongs. :) What fun pictures - they are lucky boys to have such a great "pool" to play in. Swim little fishes, swim.

JaneB

That first pic is so cute, looks like they are kissing. Great set up you have there with a dog beach. Very nice :D

It's so cute to see dogs swimming, my Molder once go to swimming and when I was going to click on the camera, he comes up from the water and start to shake so I just got picture of him when he was shakin'.
Here is that pic :lol:

m0058674.jpg

Aww I love the first picture.. Caden is getting a big ol' smackeroo!! It makes me so happy to see the both of them together.. What a relief!! Do you guys have to worry about the gators down there at all?

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww love the fishies :D I'd prefer those fishies to the ones we have in the pond :l*v: . I'll bet they give lovely wet kisses :lol:

I'll bet you never stop checking on your babies now that you've got them both together again?

F&M, Molder looks really funny in that pic! Much nicer when he looks normal, he's so handsome :l*v:

So cute!!! I love the way they can just naturally swim and their little legs get going just when they tip the water!!

Bailey loves swimming but he needs me to get him in first as he is a little wary of the waves and starts barking at the waves!!!

Maxxs_Mummy said:
F&M, Molder looks really funny in that pic! Much nicer when he looks normal, he's so handsome :l*v:

Yes he is much much cuter when he looks normal!! :lol: :lol:

Back