• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

How to keep your babies cool....

Maxxs_Mummy

Our Mummy went to McDonalds and bought us an ice cream each.....

c9226c9f.jpg

f3405f96.jpg

I was eating my ice cream and took the cone out of the dish to finish the cold ice cream and Maxx ran away with my cone - I had my revenge, silly maxx was scoffing the cone so I finished his ice cream :badgrin:

Mummy said it was a treat and not to expect one every day - it was nice and cold and better than her squirting out tummies with the garden hose like she's been doing every hour :roll:

Lots of love from Charlie xxxxx

rofl :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

I'm in hysterics here. You're a big softie, aren't you? :)

I have once give my boys a little of icecream on a very hot summerday and they also loooves when I give them icecube to lick when it's hot.

misty said:
You're a big softie, aren't you? :)
Meeeee???????????????? Nope not at all icon_devil Well, not unless there are doggies involved and then I turn into a pile of mush :lol:

LOL GO Charlie!! :rah: ANd I bet Maxx thought he was taking advantage! hehe :) Cute pictures :)

Donna ur kno something that King loves to have every now and then...Which i love to a fruit smoothie....wat i do it take a blender...add ice/crushed ice...lil yogurt, and w/e fruit i feel like having blueberries, strawberries, banana..or i mix all 3 or have a strawberry/banana...He goes nuts for just a lil taste...but usually when I share from my glass its hard to get him out or keep him away... :lol:

Also the smoothie is healthy for both of us too

Oh yes, mine like smoothies too - my youngest will very often make himself one and both the boys end up getting a spooful each on a small plate :lol:

McD's isn't a regular things for us Aaron, it's only around the corner and I think in the 3 1/2 years we've been in this house, we've visited it half a dozen times, if that :D My boys usually get crushed ice, no flavourings - mean Mamma that I am :lol:

Oh Donna don't tell my pups, they will be down on the next flight :lol: :lol:

Spoilt babies...I don't know, and you say mine are ruined :D

Hmmm you didn't tell me you were THAT close to the golden arches...you do know about my chocolate milkshake addiction??? :badgrin:

LMAO Nicki,

You're as bad as Geraint - he's found a short cut and now begs a £1 for a choc milk shake or an ice cream off me quite regularly, then him and his mates all take off down there like it's the local youth club or something :roll:

I'll take you round our 'enormous' town and the various sights to be seen when you come down in March. The town is now about 5 times the size it was when we first moved here 18 1/2 years ago :yikes but still a lot smaller than most towns.

We are supposed to be getting a new leisure centre soon so I guess that'll be yet another field gobbled up :roll:

What lucky pups you have there! They are probably wishing for another hot day so Mummy will give them more! :lol:

Back