• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Huey, Huey, Huey...

Donald Duck

just loves to get into everything!

IMG_20722.jpg

IMG_20732.jpg

looks just like my little Abby!!! :lol: Arent they sweet!!

Makes me sooooooooooooooo broody :l*v: :cry*ing: I could just go on collecting them :lol:

I love the one with his nose in the tube - Maxx used to do that too - it's when they start snuffling with it on their noses makes me laugh :lol:

Looks like he's found Jake's favorite chew toy....a tp roll! He comes into the bathroom while I'm showering and digs through the trash can if he can smell even the slightest scent of tp roll. If he can't reach it he'll sit and stare at it until I give it to him.

What a charmer! Have you ever tried making noises while holding the paper tubing to your mouth? All my dogs go absolutely stupid when we do that. In fact, Rudy, (the bulldog) acts like he is possessed by a demon and will knock us down if we don't move fast enough. :yikes The girls just think they are the best toys. I guess it's kind of like giving a child a present and they play with the box it came in instead.

Keep the pic coming.

JaneB

Is that a toilet paper roll? I found Elvis spending some quality time with one the other day...except it still had paper on it. :roll:

Huey's very, very nice looking.

KC

Exceptional dog. Beautiful marking and such a cuddly coat!

OMG have you seen the other videos on there - there is one where the tri is chasing a camera - had me in stitches....

Back