Thread: My day at the pond

Post Thanks / Like

Default My day at the pond

Dear Diary,

Yesterday I was 6 months old.! Mommy says she can't believe how fast I am growing up. Today she took me to the pond for the first time in my life. I was scared at first to get in and was called a big baby. She took me out to about her knees and threw my ball back up on the shore. I took off to chase it, but fell in the water... Of course I couldn't touch. If you ask me, I was taken TOTAL advantage of!! I decided the water was pretty cool by the end of the day though. It made me so happy to go down there that I got all excited. On the way back I ran into all of the dirt I could and tried to eat every weed in sight.. Here is what I looked like when I got back:

Mommy says she liked this picture because my hair is growing back again.

I didn't think I looked too bad, but apparently she did, so she threw me in the shower with her.

She put soap ALL over me and then took a shower herself while I was waiting like a little angel. When she went to rinse me off she started laughing at me. She said I had a mohawk!

Then I ran around like a madman for about a half an hour.

*yawn* well this night has been full of enough fun. . . I think I'm going to curl up and go to sleep now!!

Post Thanks / Like

What a sweet little face!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Sweet little story of a sweet little pup!!!
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like

I'll bet you slept all night long after such a tiring day, too. When's your next trip? I'll bet you'll be nagging your Mamma all the time now

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

He is just adorable!
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

awww thanks guys (: I sure am in love with him (: He can't go to the pond all the time though - only at bath time because he gets INCREDIBLY dirty. The underside of him was a big brown mass by the time he got back in the door. But it was lots of fun (: More pictures next week - it's puppy class graduation day !

Post Thanks / Like

What a lovely little face - all my three do the mad dog after a shower I love it.