• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My day at the pond

arasara

Dear Diary,

Yesterday I was 6 months old.! Mommy says she can't believe how fast I am growing up. Today she took me to the pond for the first time in my life. I was scared at first to get in and was called a big baby. She took me out to about her knees and threw my ball back up on the shore. I took off to chase it, but fell in the water... Of course I couldn't touch. :yikes If you ask me, I was taken TOTAL advantage of!! I decided the water was pretty cool by the end of the day though. It made me so happy to go down there that I got all excited. On the way back I ran into all of the dirt I could and tried to eat every weed in sight.. :lol: Here is what I looked like when I got back:

b45490044.jpg

Mommy says she liked this picture because my hair is growing back again. :lotsaluv:

I didn't think I looked too bad, but apparently she did, so she threw me in the shower with her.

b45489968.jpg

She put soap ALL over me and then took a shower herself while I was waiting like a little angel. *ng*l When she went to rinse me off she started laughing at me. She said I had a mohawk!

b45490016.jpg

Then I ran around like a madman for about a half an hour.

b45489985.jpg

*yawn* well this night has been full of enough fun. . . I think I'm going to curl up and go to sleep now!!

I'll bet you slept all night long after such a tiring day, too. When's your next trip? I'll bet you'll be nagging your Mamma all the time now :lol:

awww thanks guys :) I sure am in love with him :) He can't go to the pond all the time though - only at bath time because he gets INCREDIBLY dirty. The underside of him was a big brown mass by the time he got back in the door. But it was lots of fun :) More pictures next week - it's puppy class graduation day ! :)

Back