• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

more puppy pictures

Kingofthehouse86

This was from Passover last year April of '05
My cousin Jen met King for the first time and was babying him the whole day....but not as much as i baby him
This is Jen and King (King in a yamukkah)
195135084_997ab6deac_m_d.jpg

This pic was Jen put one of her burrets holding King's ear up.... :lol:
195135085_b3a88a0d75_m_d.jpg

This was me foolin around wit King's bandana..he looks like a lil maid :lol:
195135086_a14184041e_m_d.jpg

This is King sleepin like a lil baby...well tryin to sleep me bothering him
195135087_1f891848b9_m_d.jpg

Aaron,

He's just so cute, I'm not surprised your cousin was babying him. i'll bet she didn't want to leave him :lol:

I have some pics but most of them are of me and King but im usually in my lounging attair which is a a T-shirt and pair of boxers...and i ain't posting any of those pics...lol but if i come across any or take any..i'll try to b in something descent... :lol:

Thnx for the comments

LOL thanks for the consideration. :) I appreciate it. Looking forward to "decent" pictures! :p

Kingofthehouse86 said:
I wear decent boxers but i would feel a lil uncomfortable posting pics of myself in my boxers...lol :lol:

Just use photoshop or some other program to crop off the part with the boxers, or black them out with some kind of tool. :)

great photos, king is a cute little guy and your cuz has a great smile, her eyes tell it all, love love love

Judy only prob..most of the pics that i would need to edit King would get edited out....don't worry i'll take many pics on our vacation...hopefully sooner

Back