• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello to all

Hi, I am so glad I found this site!! :D We don't currently have a Cavalier baby - hopefully sometime in the not too distant future!

I am a dog groomer and my boss has 5 - 4 tri and one blenheim. I fell in love with hers the first time I worked for her 10 years ago! My husband just recently had the opportunity to really get to spend time with them and has fallen in love with them! We are in the research period and don't want to jump into this too fast. I am in contact with a show breeder (a good friend of my boss) and she is excited about a planned breeding where she should get some nice tri's - I would love either a blenheim or a tri. My husband has his heart set on a tri and since I got to choose the first breed of dog we got (yorkies) I will let him pick the color which I love both the blenheim and the tri's!!

I hope to learn alot here and from this breeder we hope to get a puppy from. I am fortunate to already have a good resource - she does all the right testing and has had some beautiful pups in the past!

Again I am so glad to have found this forum and can't wait to learn all I can! :D

icon_welcome and it sure sounds like you have done all the right advance work. I bet you will find like the rest of us that colour preference changes week by week and even day by day... :lol:

icon_welcome to the board,

Karlin's right about colour preference changing. We wanted a Blenheim girl and ended up with a tri boy :lol: I wouldn't swap him for the World, he's my darling baby and the love of my life. I then decided on another Tri & ended up with a Blenheim :lol: He's gorgeous too and is just coming out of his shell (rescue not pup).

I'd like a B&T next - heaven knows what we'll end up with .....

Welcome. Sounds like you've definitely been bitten by the Cavalier bug. They are truly a wonderful breed. So glad you are doing your research without jumping right into buying one. Ask questions...that's what we're here for. Lots of knowledgeable people and several breeders. Good luck.

Welcome to the board, I am fairly new as well and have asked many questions and have gotten great advice and guideance from so many here. The people here are great and Cavalier crazy!!!

Thank you all so much for the welcome! And all the pictures of everyone's babies are just so beautiful! I just can't wait until we have one of our own! That's the hardest part WAITING!! But I do want the right puppy and that will take research! I am off to read all I can from here and I won't hesitate to ask questions! Again thanks for the warm welcome and thanks in advance for the advice I am sure I will need!! :D

Back