• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Huey is fdoing MUCH better!!!

Donald Duck

Thanks to everyone for your wonderful advice! Huey went to bed early on Friday night and on Saturday morning he was back to his old self, his eating and drinking were normal and he had all his energy!! We let him rest most of the day because we had our friends over for dinner and they brought their 4 year chiuaua Mia. Huey had so much fun playing, I'll be sure to post pics as soon as possible.

Again, thanks so much for the advice and support, we've now combed though the entire yard for any stray apples and will keep our eyes peeled!!

thanks for the update--we were all wondering how he was doing and hoping he was ok. good news! :)

I am so glad that Huey is feeling better! Thanks for the update and I can't wait to see new pictures.

what wonderful news. I am so glad that Huey is doing well again!! Looking forward to new pictures ! :)

Poor Huey, so glad he's OK again and enjoyed his friend's visit. These little guys really love visitors to play with. My two were so excited when Bradley came to visit on his way home on Sunday :flwr:

Back