• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New from N Ireland

bonniepirate

Hello :) My name is Katie and I am proud mother of Poppy, a nine month old CKC - we've had her since she was 11 weeks old and she's beautiful.

This is her when we got her:

poppy4.jpg

and my avatar is her now :)

Welcome Katie & Poppy! Glad to have ya here. Do you have a picture of what Poppy looks like now?

this is a more recent one than my avatar:

poppymodel.jpg

but i know her 'daddy' took one or two just before we left, when i get him to download them i'll post more..

does anyone else find themselves saying 'mummy' and 'daddy' - we're 25, no kids.. and call each other these names.. haha

What a beautiful girl you have there - we are mum and dad, and there is nanna and granddad..... we haven't any kids and my family think I am mad - but they are my little babies. :wggle:

Hiya and welcome,

Your little girl is a darling little angel :flwr: .

We always say Mummy and Daddy too - our kids are 20 and 15 so they say Mum and Dad but to the fur boys we are Mummy and Daddy. All the aunties and uncles are the boys aunties and uncles too and Grandma is their Grandma :lol:

We even give and get pressies from the fur boys at Xmas and B.days :lol:

we're just the same, we have no kids - only the fur baby and two chinchillas. We are mummy and daddy, grans and grandads are the same and the furry uncles and aunties are the same to us all humans and furbies too! :jump:

Hi Katie and Poppy and Hubby,

Welcome to this wondeful site and hello to your beautiful girl - Bailey is smitten i think!!

Myself and my husband are 27 and 29 respectively and no kids either and all our friends think we are cracked!! Bailey is our baby and we are his mammy and daddy!!!

icon_welcome !!
Poppy is so beautiful! You just melt down when you look at these eyes, how do you do at dinning time!

Back