• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puzzles, relief is on the way!

jeni

Looks like we will be having some puppies this afternoon or this evening. Keep us in your prayers, I will keep everyone posted. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Good luck to you Puzzles, and your mummy to! We wll cross every fingers, toes and paws for you! :xfngr:

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES..........news at last. cl*p cl*p cl*p

Thinking about you both, everything crossed here for you.... :xfngr:

this is so exciting! :rah: don't forget the :snap:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

I took a picture of her in my sons lap last night... wow! :yikes She is ready for these little guys to come out...

July24thPuzzleswhelpingpictures008.jpg

A picture of her panting in her box... ( or just a smile of relief :lol: )
July24thPuzzleswhelpingpictures021.jpg

OMG, she looks as big as our Star when she had 7! Poor Star was so big, she almost dragged on the floor. Everything that can be crossed for Puzzles and you IS crossed.

BTW, how am I going to get anything done this afternoon?!

BTW, how am I going to get anything done this afternoon?!
I was asking myself the same question. She is panting constantly now and digging a hold through my ceramic tile :yikes Well not quite but she sure is trying... :lol:

If she has 7 puppies I'm going to cry... that poor baby... there has to be some explanation for that big belly. I know I didn't over feed her...

Oh Dear

I hope everything goes well for all of you.
Will be thinking of you, my she looks so uncomfortable I bet she will be glad to get those little ones out.
Will keep checking :l*v:

Her water just broke!!!!! Wish us luck, looks like my son will have to help me Bruce! I am all alone!!! Oh the excitement!

Breathe deeply Puzzles and curse your Mamma for taking you to that boy dog ;) :badgrin:

Go on, you tell her off - most of us shout at the men when we're in labour :badgrin:

I didn't see this thread when I checked in earlier :(

Hope everything goes well, Jeni. I was en-route to bed but don't want to go now - I might miss something :D

Jeni, I'll bet your son will be calmer than you are. I remember helping deliver calves and foals when I was a kid - they seem to take it all in their stride - now go make a strong coffee and you have some deep breaths too :cffee: :lotsaluv: xxxxx

Hope you are doing OK Puzzles. Hope you have all those babes early so Mom can catch some sleep tonight...... :)

Back