• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

All Clean

hyork

Marley girl just after drying off from her bath....still working on resizing.

Marley also has a new dog walker who takes her out a couple times a day while we're at work.

10a823fe.jpg

6d0104b2.jpg

097233ac.jpg

07417675.jpg

c1eae442.jpg

It's nothing in the whole world cuter than Cavaliers!! :lotsaluv: Love her :l*v:

So glad you decided on the dog walker :flwr: She's absolutely gorgeous & has such a pretty face. She's got a spotty nose like my Charlie too :lol:

Marley is so adorable. I love the spotty nose too!! It gives her so much personality. :) :lotsaluv:

Thank you everyone! Here are a few more pictures. We got her a Puppia harness about a month ago. The vet told her yesterday she looked like a little "foo foo" dog with it on :shock:

DSCN1749.jpg

DSCN1808.jpg

DSCN1726.jpg

DSCN1679.jpg

Such a pretty little foo foo dog. Marley you tell that old vet being a foo foo dog is a good thing!!!!

Pah what does that Vet know anyway? Marley is far prettier than a foo foo!

I love the pic of her on your (?) arm, she looks just too comfortable to be moved :flwr:

Back