• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

*New* Puppia Harness

Kingofthehouse86

King's Puppia Harness just arrived today...so i tried it on and took a pic of him in it...
197730141_10f19514a7_d.jpg

Then I finally got a decent pic of me and him watching TV( i was watching he was looking at the remote in my hand...prob thinking it was a treat :lol:
197730142_e2b6b0324a_d.jpg

Ahhhhh King looks so nice in that harness, i like the colour. I couldn't decided whether to go for a red or blue for Toby, but Archie had a red one and i thought we might get mixed up!!

Aaron,

That first pic is a real 'I love my Daddy' picture :l*v: You can see the love in King's face as he watches you taking his picture :l*v:

Nice to see a pic of you too :D

Aaron - those are great pictures! The red really suits him. And it's so nice to have a face to connect to the name now.

Thnx every1...for some reason King looks really good in red...he's got a couplecoats that aren't red but red suits him well i must say...

King looks so cute in his red Puppia :wggle: Plus his facial expression is adorable! It's nice to see King and his Daddy together. What a good picture of you two. :flwr:

it's nice to see a picture of you aaron! Now we can all put a face behind the name :) King looks so adorable in his new puppia. And I must say - I love the red color on him too!! :) He's so cute!

Back