• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lots and Lots of Pictures :D at the BEACH!!

Jen114

YAYYYYYY TIME FOR SWIMMING!!!!!! I am so lucky today i have my new friend with me Molly it is her first time with me alone swimming so i have to show here where to go this is going to be fun Come on MOLLY!!!!
104_0487.jpg

Follow me
104_0483.jpg

YAYYY lets go swimmingggg!!!!!!!

Im coming im comig!!!!
104_0479.jpg

104_0496.jpg

104_0499.jpg

IM THE QUEEN OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
104_0500.jpg

104_0490.jpg

OH my goodness what a ruff day at work!!!!

105_0515.jpg

105_0508.jpg

i think kayla is starting to like me more at least she is letting me lay near her butt :D icon_whistling
105_0518.jpg

Looks like they both had a lovely time.

Toby and me are so enviouse, it would be lovely to go to the beach and cool down.

They both look worn out after a hard days swimming!! :)

Jen,

What lovely pics :D Looks like a good time was had by all :D

Never mind Amy being envious of you being able to go to the beach - I'm envious of those beautiful blue seas :shock: Ours are usually brown unless you go right down to the bottom of Wales or the top of Scotland :yikes

So, is Molly your new baby or does she belong to someone else? You have my two favourite colours there. Kayla is so beautiful and Molly has such a gorgeous little puppy face :lotsaluv:

Beautiful pics Jen. Looks like Kayla and Molly are getting along well. Kayla is really growing up. Very pretty girls both!!

Those were some super pictures. Oh they look like they're having so much fun. Thanks for posting them.

Thanks alot guys!!!!!

Come over when ever you like!!!!

This weekend is Abbys first weekend out and i am hoping to take her swimming with Kayla and Molly so i willl definatly have more pictures up on the board next Monday!!!!!

The girls thank you for the compliements!!

Kayla is warming up to the puppies but still has not snuggled with them at all... its a shame but hey maybe it is too hot at the moment as it is summer

Great fun pictures. I love the Queen of the World one. I can't believe she gets on the float!

Back