• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A close shave

blue_star

For Donna and anyone else that wants a look.
Tried Toby and Taffy at a new groomer yesterday. Must say very impressed with the results. Nice and cool in this weather. She has had a go at clearing Toby's dandruff up which seems to have done the trick and also the boys loved her as she gave them biscuits.

P7190051.jpg

How he was before

P7240060.jpg

A side view

P7240054.jpg

Don't I look posh??

P7240055.jpg

Hey enough photos for one day, not give me that biscuit!!

Awwwwwwwwww what have you done to his ears?????? Maxx would sulk if anyone took his ears away :lol: He does look a handsome smart boy though :flwr: Where is Taffy's photo?

Taffy doesn't come to work and i forgot to take the camera last night.

I will try and catch him soon, although i am away on camp the next 2 saturdays.

He NEEDS his ears cut, he is such a messy boy, it doesn't help much being in this enviroment of dust and dirt. He is a happier boy now and a lot cooler.

Amy

Alison_Leighfield said:
Very handsome, just the ticket for all this hot weather, much cooler now I bet!
Thanks Alison, yes he is much cooler, he is panting a lot less.

Donna, I think he is about about 8 years old by my reckoning.

Toby...you look like a puppy now with that sweet little face. Hope you are cooler with your pretty new trim.

I got King clipped a while bac for the summer...for the most part he like the short fur...but he missed him long ears cuz i got them cut a lot shorter but i think he's happy that the hair is growing back on his ear

Very nice! He has such lovely eyes and such a warm, sweet expression. I want to kiss him on the nose!

Have a great summer!

Back