• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I'm home and I'm lovin it!!

RockNRollCav

Here's my story about my homecoming. I travelled in a big van with my cousins from Oklahoma to Virginia, where my "grandparents" left me, and my new mommy and daddy picked me up. My new parents tried to put a huge collar on me, and decided I needed one my size, so we all stopped at Petco (since I've had all my shots) where I got a brand new, Corgan sized collar in Royal blue. :) After that we promptly went home and went for a walk with my new big sister, I guess to get us introduced. Once we got home we took some photos of my homecoming.

First, Dad held me:
197933684_13b54ddc91_m.jpg

Then mom held me and my new big sister, Celti:
197933687_60bd2471a9_m.jpg

We played and watched some TV:
197933689_dafb55329f_m.jpg

And then I fell asleep on mom's tummy:
197933690_86dba220db_m.jpg

After that, we all went upstairs, and I was put into a crate with a toy. I didn't like it at first, but when my new mommy and daddy moved my crate next to their bed, I was much happier. I cried for about 2 minutes and then went to sleep all night long!! I'm such a good boy!!! :D So far, no accidents in the house at all![/url]

Welcome home Corgan!! Your Mom has had a long wait but looks like you are more than "worth the wait". Happy life Corgan in your new home!! You look like a real sweetie.

icon_welcome home Corgan, about time too :lotsaluv: Your Mummy has been desperate to hear your :paw: 's on her floor for quite some time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So pleased your baby is finally with you - and it does look like he was worth the wait!!

Welcome to a very precious new baby - lovley to hear about your homecoming, and see the photos.

You are being such a good boy - I think you are very sensible to put the crate next to the bed, my younger two have their crate next to me so are close by.

Welcome to the board, Corgan! :lol: We will look forward to many more pictures of you and you family. :)

Corgan is SOOOO cute! ! He's definately worth the wait you had for him. Congrats on finally getting him! :)

Back