• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello All

CosmoKC

I'm new to the world of the Cavalier. I have a 16 week old male who's name is Cosmo. We've had him for 2 weeks now. Still working on the potty training. He's getting there.

He's a great dog and a very welcomed addition to our family.

Thanks for the warm welcome all!! I'm really looking forward to being a part of this community. Since this is my first dog, I'm sure that it will come in handy.

icon_welcome Cosmo & family :flwr:

He looks a little angel - bet he's got a bit of impishness in him though :lol:

Hey Gudrun, nice to see you and Chester back again :flwr:

Hi and icon_welcome !!

Cosmo is such a wonderful name!!.. (That's mine's name icon_whistling except for we spell it with a K)

I have to ask you, did you name him after the cartoon or seinfeld? We named ours after Fairly Odd Parents.. Lol I will never outgrow the cartoons. :p

He's so cute!!

arasara said:
Hi and icon_welcome !!

Cosmo is such a wonderful name!!.. (That's mine's name icon_whistling except for we spell it with a K)

I have to ask you, did you name him after the cartoon or seinfeld? We named ours after Fairly Odd Parents.. Lol I will never outgrow the cartoons. :p

He's so cute!!

Ah, you have great taste in names :D

We got the name from Seinfeld, but the Fairly Odd Parents thingy just sealed the deal when we made our final decision.

I love all of the pics of the Cav's that I see here. You all have some beautiful doggies.

Back