• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

does your cav snore?

Kayla snores....

Last night she decided to lay on the pillow next to my head and use my neck as the cushion soooooo sweeet we both fell asleep like that but then she started snoring loud in my ear so i had to put her off the bed....

Woody and Ozzy have never snored, Busta sometimes does when his head is higher than his body, I can sleep through it but Darren can't, but wakes me up to wake Busta up - one awake all awake!!!!!!

Our oldest girl Penny snores like cazy and has since she was a puppy. She used to sleep on the bed with us and I would wake up in the middle of the night with her snoring in my ear! A few years ago she decided she prefered sleeping in a doggie bed on the floor, so it isn't quite as disruptive as it was. I have gotten to the point where it's actually kind of comforting to hear that snoring in the middle of the night.

Kingofthehouse86 said:
King snores very loud...sometimes he's not even sleeping just drifting off to sleep...a couple of times he snored so loud that i couldn't even sleep i kept waking him up so i could mayb fall alseep b4 he fell asleep

You meanie, Aaron. Haven't you heard of letting sleeping dogs lie? :lol: :lol: :lol: You know King needs his sleep more than you do ;) :lol:

Bruce H said:
I have gotten to the point where it's actually kind of comforting to hear that snoring in the middle of the night.

I'm not the only one then ;) Seriously, I can't get off to sleep if Maxx isn't by my bed I think his gentle snozzling sends me off to sleep :lol:

We always say that Zola is such a lady in every way except for her snoring. It's hilarious. Sometimes she does this really loud, one-off snore in the middle of her regular ZZZs that can give you quite a start if you're not used to it. It sounds like someone pretending to snore it's that loud.

Donna I kno that but sometimes i even have to move him cuz he's sleep to close to the edge of the bed and I dont want him to fall off..but yea i kno to leave him alone when he's sleep...

We always say that Zola is such a lady in every way except for her snoring

I say the same thing about SianE. I lost count of the amount of times people have looked at me with the ‘ what the hell is that’ and I had to explain it was SianE snoring.

She has never woken me up with the snoring but sometimes when she dreams she starts wagging her tail really fast and the sound of her tail thumping the floor can be really loud.

Kingofthehouse86 said:
Donna I kno that but sometimes i even have to move him cuz he's sleep to close to the edge of the bed and I dont want him to fall off..but yea i kno to leave him alone when he's sleep...

I was only joking :lol: :lol: :lol: Yep, Maxx has fallen off the bed more than once :( he huffs and looks up at us as if to say 'What did you do that for?'. Thankfully, it was on our much lower bed - this one is too high for him to get on & he has to be lifted up :roll:

That's how it is wit our bed...the bed i used to have was much lower so a fall wouldn't b as bad..but this bed is higher so i dont want him falling off.. plus now after getting used to it he can jump on and off with no problem.. it's just funny (but not really that funny) watching when he sometimes misses and is clawing at the bed trying to get up...i try not to laugh @ him...but sometimes i think he's laughing himself... :lol: :lol: :lol:

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ohmigod, my Max snores louder than my partner Jess, honestly I have to prod him most nights to stop him snoring(he sleeps on the end of the bed).
It's really funny to hear him, he is soooo loud!!

ok picture the scene, 4am the household is sleeping soundly. Suddenly Max leaps off our bed and makes a manic dash downstairs, frantically barking all the way. We wake up in fright, heard a car door banging, and realised it was probably just a taxi for the girls next door or whatever. anyway nothing major, Max just ambles back up the stairs leaps back on our bed and within minutes he is spreadeagled on his back snoring his head off, making more noise than anything I have heard before, meanwhile me and my partner jess(who at NOT impressed at all 'cos he has to be up for work at 6.30) is still awake and continued to stay awake until he has to get up for work....!!!
me laddo is still snoring at this stage....

:sl*p: :) :)

I always thought Cedar was a snorer, but now that Willow has joined us, I realize Cedar is just a heavy breather. Willow, all 9.9 lbs of her, gives my dad a run for his money on the snore-o-meter!! I have no idea how such a big noise can come from such a wee little dog!

Oh glad to hear i am not alone in this!!!

Cloe snores so loudly i actually brought her to the vet when she was a pup!!

Her daughter also now started to snore and i believe her other sisters snores loudly too.

Max however, does not, and he can only go to sleep if he is laying on his back, and as a pup he was hyper and he would come to me at about 10pm every night for me to flip him and hold him like a baby in my arms to get him asleep....... they were the easy days!!!!

It is hard to wake cloe up when she is snoring sometimes as i think she has got used to teh noise and when we have had enough or cant hear the TV any more we have to disturb her :( but thats a job in itsself, and like so many others here she looks at me in disgust that i disrupted her sleep!!!! :) you got to love em!!!!!

Shelby doesn't snore nearly as badly as she did as a pup. She was so loud we could hear her in our bedroom. I recently had a foster boy who was seriously overweight...poor guy snored like mad.

Lovey snores very loudly. Sometimes she'll just be sleeping on the couch, and snoring quietly. Then at night, she snors very loud.

Lady is a massive snorer some nights i have to come down and move her slightley to get her to stop :)

Bailey snores gently mostly but if we have been to the beach or out all day and he hasn't had a nap then it is like a motorbike revving up!!!

Although it is mild compared to the snores of the other man in my life!!
I'm saying nothing!!! icon_whistling

Back