• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cuddle Time...

jeni

This is my favorite from yesterday, Puzzles and son cuddling... (sorry still learning names)
July25thPuppies2daysold012.jpg

Our big boys today...
July25thPuppies2daysold014.jpg

Awwwwhhhhhh!!!!! Love that first pic...so sweet with the cuddles and that little pink nose. Puzzles looks exhausted but content. Thanks so much for sharing your joy. Hope you got some rest today.

I must say Jeni, she looks EXHAUSTED ! Lol I can't believe she pushed 7 of them out. What a trooper.. ! lol :p Cute pictures.. I am so glad they are all doing well, and YAY! for the "surprise!!" hehe :) It's always nice to have a little extra something, especially when it's a nice healthy little squidgy one, huh? Take care :)

Yummy, yummy picture, all those little paws and noses!

Give mum a huge cuddle from us all, well done Puzzle. :lotsaluv:

Alison, wilts, U.k.

:lotsaluv: CUTE CUTE CUTE!! :lotsaluv: Puzzles are soooo beautiful and her boys, they are too cute! I love those little puppy paws :flwr:

Puzzles, what a wonderful Mamma you are :lotsaluv: I don't envy you having 7 babies to feed on demand though :flwr:

Okay this took me like 15 minutes to figure this out... I have these little guys in order from the top of the picture to the bottom of the picture. I had to compare the picture to the pictures that I took when they were born.
Starting at the top- Mikey, Ace, Jessie, Trent, Deuce, Trip, & Cody Jr.
July26thPuppies3daysold001.jpg

[/img]

Yeah she thinks they are just as yummie as I do :lol: Just in a different way. Everyone is doing well tonight... Growing like weeds!!!
July27thPuppies4daysold049.jpg

Oh My Jeni

They are delicious, you should be so proud of yourself and bless you that you had no troubles.

They look so big already.
Just luv those pink noses, are they all spoken for yet ???????
Beside us lot who are taking them all.
Congratulations on a Healthy gorgeous litter of wee lads. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Congratulations on a Healthy gorgeous litter of wee lads.[/img]
As of now 5 of them are spoken for, that gives me 1 extra and 1 to keep icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling My husband don't know that yet so :shock: don't tell him... :D I really really really think that I want a tri or ruby... so I might sell them all and get a new baby. I would love to start showing, and I think I am going to retire my little Puzzles from breeding. She does a wonderful job, she is an excellent mommy... but she is a wee lad... very tiny. She was 12 lbs before her two pregnancies. She is such an over acheiver :yikes with these big litters, I think that she should quit now. I don't want to wear her out. I love her to pieces and would do anything for her :flwr: I think this would be best for her. I am really fighting to keep her full of fluids and food. Those little darlings just suck her dry. She spiked a high fever last night, I think that is what helped me make my final decision.
I am not quite sure how anyone can pick a baby out of this bunch??? They are all quite the handsome bunch... I will keep everyone updated with pictures if you aren't tired of them yet????

Jeni, I hope u find homes for the last one and can keep the other...who do u want to keep??? Im wit u my next cavalier is a tri or ruby

jeni said:
Congratulations on a Healthy gorgeous litter of wee lads.[/img]
As of now 5 of them are spoken for, that gives me 1 extra and 1 to keep icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling My husband don't know that yet so :shock: don't tell him... :D I really really really think that I want a tri or ruby... so I might sell them all and get a new baby. I would love to start showing, and I think I am going to retire my little Puzzles from breeding. She does a wonderful job, she is an excellent mommy... but she is a wee lad... very tiny. She was 12 lbs before her two pregnancies. She is such an over acheiver :yikes with these big litters, I think that she should quit now. I don't want to wear her out. I love her to pieces and would do anything for her :flwr: I think this would be best for her. I am really fighting to keep her full of fluids and food. Those little darlings just suck her dry. She spiked a high fever last night, I think that is what helped me make my final decision.

I am not quite sure how anyone can pick a baby out of this bunch??? They are all quite the handsome bunch... I will keep everyone updated with pictures if you aren't tired of them yet????

OMG Jeni :sl*p:

You need sleep my lady how could we ever ever ever not want updated pictures. We will never tire of them, you must be exhausted. :slp: :slp: icon_nwunsure

Poor Puzzles, she must be extremely tired having 7 of those little babies
feeding from her. I think I remember Bruce hand feeding when Anna & Star were in the same shoes. Is that possible for you Jeni, to give Puzzles a break or is it too early. ???????

They are all adorable and I totally agree how can anyone pick a baby out of that gorgeous pile of boys. b*n*n* b*n*n*

I was lucky when I got Darby he was the only Ruby in the litter, and I was
kept captive for a week before I knew he was mine. That was the longest week of my life, I will never forget that. :cry*ing:

Very very responsible decision you are making Jeni on behalf of Puzzles.

Hope you are managing to get some rest, and thank you so much for
taking the time to keep us updated with pictures. :D :D :D :D :D :D :hug: :hug: :hug:

Poor Puzzles, she must be extremely tired having 7 of those little babies
feeding from her. I think I remember Bruce hand feeding when Anna & Star were in the same shoes. Is that possible for you Jeni, to give Puzzles a break or is it too early. ???????
I think it is time to do something. She is drained out... We are going to the vet today. She started in with a fever and heavy panting again last night. I finally took her out of the box and put her in bed with me in front of the fan. They little guys all had full tummies and were all cuddling so that didn't bother her.
I tried bottle feeding some of them the other day and they took it very well :D I think that I might continue that. I am not sure how to burp them though????? I don't think that it is too early to start bottle feeding because they already got the first milk, colostrum. I just need to figure out how to do this... It will have to be carefully planned because you don't want to over feed one and not the other. I will have to make a fancy chart or something creative.
I will post some pictures this afternoon when I get home :flwr:

Back