Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Renu contact lense solution

Post Thanks / Like

Cathy how did the Renu solution work??? I wanna find something to get rid of King's stains on his paws!!!!
    Aaron, King and the rest of family
    living in NY

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Wow! I tried some on her paws last night, and the stains are fading! First I shampooed and rinsed her paws, then I squirted quite a bit of the Renu on, rubbed it in a little and rinsed well. Towel dried her feet, and let her go!

One foot is dramatically different! Tonight I'm going to put the Renu on her dry feet, then rinse. I'll keep you updated!
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Okay... I use ReNu for my contact lenses. I put it in my eyes. How in the world does it work on stains??

If I can get passed those thoughts, I might give it a try on Willow. She has tear stains that Cedar has never had, so I get to learn how to deal with this issue for the first time.

For tear stains, do you think you could just put some ReNu on a cloth or cotton ball and wash her face? I put it in my eyes, so I assume if I squirt it on her it wouldnt matter if it got in her eyes.... what do you think?
    Cindy
    Cedar (tri), Willow (blen), Holly (ruby), & Bella (blen)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi Moviedust,
    This whole conversation started based on this thread: http://www.cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2686 which was about Tearing eyes.

Read what Karlin has to say about using Renu on yeast staining from eye tears. That's how we came up with the idea to try it on foot stains from the cav's saliva (licking, holding chew toys).

I don't think Karlin says to put it in your dogs eyes, though. Just on her face.
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Cathy keep me posted cuz i wanna get these stains off of King too!!!
    Aaron, King and the rest of family
    living in NY