• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Frosty Paws

Oh how lovely. I wish they did things like that here in UK. I bought my two a box of kiddies milk ice lollies to cool them down. They had one each yesterday and loved them :lol:

My dad accidentally tried it--lol. He thought is was just an ice cream novelty.
You know you have gone over the top when you buy "doggy dessert"-- I bought a case of Nutro pumpkin crumble. It should be in next week.

Sandy

Sandy ...that sounds interesting ! where did you order it from and what is it ? Yeah ......we are all over the top ! ;)

WoodHaven said:
Sandy

OMG! :lol: What did he say it tasted like? Did he like it?! :lol: :lol:

Cathy Moon said:
WoodHaven said:
Sandy

OMG! :lol: What did he say it tasted like? Did he like it?! :lol: :lol:

No-- he told my mom that the ice cream in the freezer was spoiled-lol-- she said, "we don't keep ice cream in that freezer". He was not a happy camper -rotf

PMSL I like it hahahaha

Well, talking of dessert....

As Charlie is on immune suppressants and Maxx has just finished antibiotics the Vet said to give them some bio yogurt. I got raspberry flavour and so now they get their Burns food at one end of the dish and their yogurt at the other end :lol:

Maxx just nibbles at all his food daintily but Charlie wolfs his down, yogurt first then Burns' then licks his dish over and over to remove all last traces of yogurt - you'd think he was starved and had no treats :roll: :lol:

My dad accidentally tried it--lol. He thought is was just an ice cream novelty

:yuk: Well, I suppose it is an ice cream novelty! It sounds like it would mostly be just bland -- no sugar -- and a lot better than accidentally brushing your teeth with poultry-flavoured cat and dog toothpaste! :*gh:

karlin said:
:yuk: Well, I suppose it is an ice cream novelty! It sounds like it would mostly be just bland -- no sugar -- and a lot better than accidentally brushing your teeth with poultry-flavoured cat and dog toothpaste! :*gh:
:rotfl:

I don't know how, but a pet vitamin found it's way in to my Tums bottle. It was the most vile thing I've ever eaten, or rather spit out.

Nancy said:
I don't know how, but a pet vitamin found it's way in to my Tums bottle. It was the most vile thing I've ever eaten, or rather spit out.

Hahhaaahhaaaahhhaa-- I almost fell off my chair. That would have been a bad surprise too. Sandy

How funny! Hubby came home from the grocery store the other night with a box of these for the pups! Haven't tried them yet.

Back