• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A Video of Colby and his Favorite Toy !!

Roxanne

The Hide a squirrel ~ squirrel :wink: He plays with the whole toy ( trunk and squirrels) and also just the squirrels :wink: Here is a video I took of my baby boy this morning !

http://www.dropshots.com/Roxanne2211

PS : There are also a bunch of videos I took of my precious 9 month old grandson Landon on there too :flwr:

Omg I love this video! Colby is so beautiful, love his face :flwr: It's so funny when he turned the phone on :lol: He is so cute, playing with his toy and with the cats :l*v: And your grandson is just cute!

Love that cat ear cleaning, done with enthusiasm! :lol: Jaspar used to do Quincy and Ambrose's ears all the time, but seemed to eventually lose interest (or maybe their wax production slowed...). :roll:

karlin said:
Love that cat ear cleaning, done with enthusiasm! :lol:

Haha Fjalar and Molder do that to, they always clean the ears of my rabbits and the rabbits like it! :lol:

lmbo! that video was too cute! My charlie woke up from his nap thinking I was squeaking his toy bunny at him... he got all excited and started wagging his tail... too funny :lol:

He's such a yummy boy & the way he was cleaning the cats ears, too funny :lol: Your cat was obviously enjoying it too :lol:

Maxx used to clean our rabbit's ears but we had to have Freddie PTS a few years back :( My neighbours daughter brought her rabbit over to visit Maxx and he wanted to clean Damian's ears. Damian just wanted to growl at and bite Maxx though :(

I have to turn off the sound when I watch this because Jake goes nuts thinking someone has his pink bunny :)

Landon is beautiful. I loved watching him walk, and play. He's a joy. Of course Colby is a beauty. I think he needs his own phone.

Back