• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

COOKIES BDAY

tanztanya

It was cookies birthday a few weeks ago and i'v just uploaded some of the pics from when she was opening her presents and when we took her to the farm with her friend Tiny the chihuahua.

199025593_2ba9bc36c7_m.jpg

MY FRIEND TINY AND I LOOKING AT THE BUNNIES
199025592_4fc60d2cdc_m.jpg

I'M LOOKING AT THE BIRDS IN THE CAGE
199025590_e1fa987d1a_m.jpg

WOW, THAT PIG SNORES AS LOUD AS I DO!!
199025588_e4c3a6c50c_m.jpg

TANYA PUT PINK CLIPS IN MY HAIR TO MAKE ME LOOK PRETTY
199025587_7dbd59082b_m.jpg

MUMMY GAVE ME A HAT...BUT ITS NOT PINK!!!
199025586_16a464d02a_m.jpg

MY NEW TOY DELILAH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRyn1Iy-ajk
OHH I UPLOADED THIS TOO, cookie harrassing the bunnies. she love them so much!!

THe one of her with the pink bows is priceless! But I can't help but think she looks like she'd rather not have them there...LOL!

Happy (belated) birthday cookie :flwr: - you look so cute in your birthday hat.

I love the pic of cookie looking in at the bird cage

Yes, the one with the bows is hilarious!!! She looks so miffed!! :lol: :lol:

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, dear cookie, happy birthday to you! Waaayyyy :rah: :fool:

Happy birthday to you Cookie :rah: You are such a sweet girl, love those pictures and the video :lotsaluv:

haha, she didnt really like the bows so she only had them on for the photos.

I love this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8qYW6DKo-g

It has cookie, tiny and the baby going for the bunnies. The rabbits weren't mine so we couldn't take them out of the cage. As the chihuahua is only a puppy i don't know how he would have reacted to them either

Happy Birthday Cookie...hope you have many many more. Love the new toy Delilah that you got.

Back