• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cookie and Tanya

tanztanya

As iv just uploaded some pics i thought i would add them on here.
This is me with my cavalier cookie

187943898_3fcde526c7_m.jpg

COOKIE AND ME JUST BEFORE MY PROM

187943899_34a94b8b76_m.jpg

COOKIE TAKING UP ALL THE ROOM AGAIN!!!

f003b5e3.jpg

COOKIE WATCHIN DANIEL DRAW

f003bdee.jpg

How swwwweeeet! I love the one of Cookie watching Daniel. Is Daniel your brother?

Thanks for the pics. It's always nice to put a face with the dog!

hehe, thanks. Daniel's my nephew. Cookie and Dan adore each other, usually because where one goes there's always food about!!

Well she's originally from midland house kennels in Stockport (manchester way) but we rescued her last November because she wasn't treated properly- we are her 4th house and she's only just turned 5!! She's such a lovely happy dog now but we still have a few minor problems.

She is so soulful looking, how adorable! :D I love the one of you hugging her, she looks like she's laughing! :D

Cookie just has the sweetest face. What an absolute doll. I love her watching Daniel draw...very intent!

Tanya,

She's gorgeous, I've been watching her videos on youtube too. Isn't it sad when people treat them like throwaway things? Our Charlie is on his 4th home too - he was 2 in March and we've had him since November.

Back