• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dog coat.

My mom custom makes doggy jackets out of fleece or flannel. The flannel ones are reversible, and all are washable. She also makes adorable dresses, also custom sized. PM me if you're interested. She sells each for $15 plus shipping, and you get to choose the fabric (or genre of fabric). She's made a lot with different sports teams, NASCAR racers, etc, but also does some really cute fabrics. PM me if you're interested. As soon as I get some photos, I plan to post them in the "shop-aholics" section :)

Cookie looks gorgeous. I love her snorts and grunts! Too funny :lol:

Who's that in the video telling you to take it off her? Don't tell me, your Mother in law???? :badgrin:

Jenni, I'll definitely be interested. I'd love a proper fitted coat for Maxx for the Winter. I don't like his back getting too cold because of his SM :(

:lol: :lol:

I like the cavalier snuffling going on all thru that video... 8)

yeah I'll be interested when the weather gets a bit colder though. We are putting cookie on a diet so her size would (hopefully) go down a bit.

Thats my mum and my sister telling me to take the coat off of her, they didnt like it at first.

Cookie is so cute in that pink coat. There is one moment in that video though that she has the "if looks could kill" look....she is so cute!

I've moved the thread to our new film and video clip section. :) If I come across other older threads I'll move those too.

Back