• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Very Pleased to Meet you all!

sannie

hi there, my name is Sannie and i live in Dublin. Very pleased to have been recommended this site. I have and absolutely adore my Tri coloured male cavalier called Max who has just celebrated his first birthday. He was my birthday present to me (one of those BIG birthdays)!!! say no more :yikes ....and I got him last September. He is my shadow, where I am, he is..luckily I get to spend tons of time at home with my family so there is always someone there for him. He is a totally male doggie and so full of love and cuddles. I'll post a piccie of him when I figure out how...!!

xx
sannie, and maxie (and the rest of my clan)!

WELCOME-- but know if you ask for advice-- you'll get an earful. We all love our cavaliers and want the best for all. We love pictures!! Glad to have you "on board". Sandy

icon_welcome . Look forward to some pics -- there are directions on posting them at the top of the Main gallery section. :)

Welcome to the group - hey Karlin we should a country chart to see which country has the most members.....

Back