• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My cat is Rotten!!!!!

mlc4140

Well a couple of hours ago I was doing major sweeping, moving furniture sweeping behind everything and gathering all lost toys, balls, toy mice, etc. So I gather them all up and discoverd that some of the mice that the cats play with are pretty small and if Sabrina gets ahold of them she possibly could swollow one. She did get ahold of one and yes it was small as she had it completely in her mouth, I got it out and put all of them in a basket and told her that she can't have them that she might choke, well I swear my cat Sebastian understood me. He went over to the basket and pulled everyone of them out and threw them on the floor for her to get, kinda of like saying Mom said you will choke on these so here you go. Well they are now in the trash as I really don't want that happening. He was just throwing them down to her one by one and then watching her. What a monster!!! It is funny since she didn't choke on any!!!! Quick question, how do you get the emoticons to show up?

How funny!! I love trying to interpret cats' and dogs' actions :)

For the emoticons - I just click on one and it shows up!

He was just throwing them down to her one by one and then watching her. What a monster!!! It is funny since she didn't choke on any!!!! Quick question, how do you get the emoticons to show up?

:lol: :lol: That's a cat all right; they have their own plans... :shifty:

To get emoticons to show, you will see a mini group of them on the left when you are creating a post and just click on the one you want to use. Click the 'View more emoticons' text to open a whole window of them.

:lol: sounds about right for a cat. We used to be owned by a stray cat and the little monster used to sit on my friend's fence - just out of reach of her Dobermann, he'd sit and hiss at poor Merlin knowing full well that Merlin just couldn't reach him :roll:

After we adopt our puppy and get him/her settled, we are planning on getting him/her a kitty friend! From the sound of your story, maybe it will be a kitty enemy!!!! :eek:

Back