• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sabrina's frist time swimming

mlc4140

I'm not so sure about this
199215550_37b31d8fb5.jpg

My dad kept telling it would be ok, not quite sure I believe him.
199215545_cb5421f776.jpg

Ahh, Grandma's lap is nice and warm
199215546_491fed137c.jpg

Sabrina's lucky to get a swim. My sister has banned my dogs from her pool. I would love to see what they thought of it.

I actually took King swimming yesterday in my friends pool....after he was done swimming I put him on a inflattable raft and he laid there chillin in the sun...i was so mad i didn't have the camera wit me....will try for next time

How fun! We're planning to take Corgan to the creek near our house tonight...hopefully we'll get some good shots, too! icon_whistling

Thanks everyone, we just love her to pieces. We are planning a trip to upper Michigan for waterfalls and such and are taking her with us. It should be a nice trip.

We went to Frenshams ponds the other day and the dogs loved it - they all got in and started to swim, but they hate water though - figure that.... we also dipped our feet in and it was great - so pond or pool will do me fine...,..

Back