• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Twinkle and Cleo

joanna

My brother in law has a twelve week old blenheim called Cleo. They came to visit a couple of weeks ago and Twinkle loved her. Daisy Boo can't be bothered with puppies.
Cleo yaps more than any puppy I have ever seen:
P7130225.jpg

Twinkle and Cleo were great pals:
P7130219.jpg

P7140235.jpg

Joanna

Twinkle sure has gotten big, I would love to see some updated pics of your kids.

I keep picturing her as a wee pup.

The puppy is adorable by the way.

There is nothing wee about Twinkle Linda - she is a little savage and we have to be very careful how we feed her :lol:

She's actually slightly bigger than Daisy Boo now:
P7040203.jpg

Here's one Kelvin took of her waiting for me to come home from work - they expect me at the same time everyday!
P7070214.jpg
[/list]

Wonderful, wonderful pictures! Thanks for sharing. How sweet is that they wait for you at the window on the same time every day! :lotsaluv:

Twinkle is really growing so quickly :( She's gorgeous Joanna and that little puppy - oh yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

Oh Cleo is adorable. That last pic in the dog bed is so sweet! I love how Twinkle watches for you, too -- I always imagine mine are upstairs smoking stogies and watching dirty movies which they rush to put away when they hear my key in the door. :lol:

Karlin said:
Oh Cleo is adorable. That last pic in the dog bed is so sweet! I love how Twinkle watches for you, too -- I always imagine mine are upstairs smoking stogies and watching dirty movies which they rush to put away when they hear my key in the door. :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I know what you mean Karlin. When Twinkle came home we used to imagine Daisy Boo torturing her when we were out and making out to be best friends when we came in the door!

Cleo is gorgeous but she yap yap yaps all the time. We keep telling them there's a bit of Jack Russell in her :lol:

Back