• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Daisy Boo

joanna

I took Daisy Boo to the groomer yesterday for a bath. I've been afraid to do it myself because she gets the zooms when she's wet and we are still building her up after the surgery. I asked the groomer to trim her paws to prevent her slipping on the tiles and wooden floor. I really miss the feathering - can't wait for it to grow back. She smells nice now though and she doesn't look as greasy:
P7260252.jpg

Hi Linda,
She was one in July but she's really tiny, she only weighs about 12.5 pounds.

I got a load of puppy pictures printed the other day and Darby really reminds me of her at that age!

Joanna

My Ozzy is 8 months now, and he looks like I starve him - not sure how much he weighs.... but he can eat for england... :yikes

She looks adorable and so shiney! FYI...you can trim the fur between the pads without cutting off the toe feathers. The toe feathers don't cause any slipping since they are on top. I always trim Chester's paw pad fur every month or so, otherwise he's slipping around like an ice skater!

Back