• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Tennessee

RileysMom

Hey guys,

I have been reading the boards for a while now and figured I should probably post and say hello. I too am a Cavalier NUT! A tottal addict! I have a 9 month old blenheim female named Riley. She is my little tomboy, so the name fits! I am just nuts over this little girl!

This board has been really helpful with raising a puppy and I am so glad I found it. My only problem with this place is the fact that I can't stay away and looking at all the pics makes me want another. I think I'd have 10 if my husband would let me!!! :D

I'll post some pics of Riley below. I also have a 12 yr old lab mix named Gibson a 10 yr old cat named Sasha. I'll post pics of them later under in the friends gallery. Nice to meet everyone! I can't wait to share stories as I love reading all of yours!!!

Riley_christmas.jpg

Riley's Christmas Photo

Riley-teeth.jpg

1 day after we picked her up, I took her to work with me and she fell asleep on my desk with her teeth biting the cage - soo cute!

riley_pup.jpg

Riley at 4 months.

Riley_backyard.jpg

Sitting on our deck in the back yard.

Riley.jpg

Mommy's Angel!

bad_puppy.jpg

Mommy's devil - yes, that is purple eyeshadow all over her nose - bad puppy!

riley_sock1.jpg

Riley has a stinky sock and stinky feet fetish! We wake up to find dirty socks in the bed all the time. She goes to get them in the middle of the night and sleeps with them in her mouth - yuck! :yuk:

yawn.jpg

Riley in mid yawn!

Thanks so much for letting me share. I'm a picture nut, so hopfully I won't wear you guys out!

Heather

icon_welcome and great pics! I'm getting behind on saying hello to our new board members! :)

Hi Heather and Riley,
Very nice pictures! Can't wait to hear all about Riley and her 'siblings'! :flwr:

Oh my gosh Heather..you have some great pictures. Falling asleep while biting her cage...too cute! And the sock fettish...that is hilarious! You have truly been bitten by the Cavalier bug. I managed to wait 9 months after I got Jake (hmmm...9 months!) before we "put in an order" for Shelby. I'm gonna take bets on how long before you get your 2nd! :D

Thank you Cathy! They sock thing is really cute. We had some friends stay with us this weekend and Riley snuck in their room and dug out a dirty sock to take a nap on. My girl loves her stinky feet!

And about getting another, I BEG my husband daily for another. My breeder has a ruby boy that will be about half the size of Riley. Riley is about 22 lbs (my fault - I went PETCO crazy after I got her and thought she had to have new bones and treats every day). My vet got on to me and told me to chill out with the treats. I just can't help it. I see those big brown eyes and I just give in. But I have toughened up and we are now on lean treats and I think she has dropped a few lbs. Her mom is 18 lbs and her dad is 20 lbs, so she is about the right size I guess.

Anyways, the puppy I want will probably only be between 10 - 13 lbs. His mom is only 7 lbs full grown and the dad is 14 I think. So I would really love to have a smaller little boy.

I'm going to break my husband down eventually . . . . I HOPE!!!! :D

Back